Greta - August 19, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the clothes and backpack were determined to not be related to this case (but that might just be Internet rumor). :confused:

I heard the same thing. So much conflicting information on this case. It is driving me nuts!!! :confused:

Wow................this is interesting! He's showing the white flags/markers showing where the underwear and clothing were found. The gas cans are still there.

Are the tests back? Justin Wells says the tests are usually back in a few weeks, but LE won't tell then (reporters) if they have it back.

Sounds like LE is playing their cards close to the chest.

I remember the gas cans that George reported missing were 2.5 gallon -- not on the police report but on Greta during an interview

Zenaida zennadez sadoodas gonzalies..................omg.....

Last night he called her Zenaida Hernandez Gonzales. He better get the name right if he's going to attempt to find her.

I wondered about the camera also. I would be aching to get the film developed. lol.

And yes, very interesting that the area is closed off to others when they still keep saying it isn't related to Caylee or Casey. Why would they do that if they didn't think it was related to a crime? Aha!

They did, but GP said he got those back, and we know how honest they are. Wonder why they didn't take it.

George had the Gas cans that Casey stold and already turned them over to LE a while ago... remember them saying something about someone elses finger prints might be on them??

I thought the clothes and backpack were determined to not be related to this case (but that might just be Internet rumor). :confused:

But didn't they also find a lot of other stuff last Sunday, including a disposable camera, makeup, more clothes?

LE came and took statements and ID from all of the searchers.

Hey all, I know this sounds really stupid but I can't find Greta on TV. I usually work overnights and have the catch it on youtube the next day. Man I feel dumb, I've been looking through ever channel...HELP! LOL

LE still has the area cordoned off, so there's a reason for that.......

I wondered about the camera also. I would be aching to get the film developed. lol.

And yes, very interesting that the area is closed off to others when they still keep saying it isn't related to Caylee or Casey. Why would they do that if they didn't think it was related to a crime? Aha!

yeah what they said!!!!!!!!!!

I heard in an interview LE said no reason to believe related busy park etc., but then read in a local FL paper that LE was saying looking at etc., the media talks out of both sides of their mouths on this case and drives me nuts

Somehow from another forum today I saw those pictures we originally had on here. There is one of Caylee with a back pack. I looked again at Joe's pictures and in many, many ways that blue backpack with red that Joe photographed looks just like it.

Some complications between BH and FL attys -- why are they competitors?

Really a sweetheart and wants so much to find Caylee!!

But I thought they knew where Caylee was and Casey just needed to be out to tell someone?

And what about Caylee being in danger if LE is involved? If I see her am I not suppose to say anything like her mother, or call the police, which would make me responsible for any harm that comes to her?

I am so confused. They should really pick one story and stick with it for at least two interviews.

Hey all, I know this sounds really stupid but I can't find Greta on TV. I usually work overnights and have the catch it on youtube the next day. Man I feel dumb, I've been looking through ever channel...HELP! LOL

It's on the FOX NEWS channel... it's channel 32 for me.. hope this helps..

Somehow from another forum today I saw those pictures we originally had on here. There is one of Caylee with a back pack. I looked again at Joe's pictures and in many, many ways that blue backpack with red that Joe photographed looks just like it.

Do you have a link to the pic of Caylee with the backpack??? I don't think I've ever seen that pic.

Bernie says "Always some glitch with these Bounty Hunters"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska
Back