Greta - August 19, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
mother thinking of own neck, Greta aint buying it..mothers typically think of child duh

Thanks Krimekat! :blowkiss:

LP sounds frustrated........says he's got the bond ready to go. He nor nephew have spoken to prosecutor or LE. He says he's spoken with Cindy and George and all they want to know is when is she going to get out.

He says someone ran off with Caylee..........they'll bring her back and collect the reward?

I would think so!!! and WOW!!!

I have to live vicariously through you..husband is watching the Olympics..do tell all!

there is no emphasis on finding the baby

only on the release of the mother

so very sad

He's definitely showing his true colors, IMO. He seems to get very aggravated when someone doesn't accept what he is saying as fact. I'm so happy that Greta didn't let him slide.

"She did a stupid thing going in and now it has compounded by not talking to the cops"

Duh?!

MD Mommy: Padilla had a good show. Greta was unusually abrupt with him and Padilla was back stepping. I still can't forget the way he said Zenaida Zepatta Zenooda Fennoooda Gonzales...LOL

"Russell Fabish is causing all this stink" -- who is he??

MD Mommy: Padilla had a good show. Greta was unusually abrupt with him and Padilla was back stepping. I still can't forget the way he said Zenaida Zepatta Zenooda Fennoooda Gonzales...LOL

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

there is no emphasis on finding the baby

only on the release of the mother

so very sad

You are correct...very sad when he said it's all about Caylee when he first arrived. Now, all they talk about is him and Casey. Who gives a flying f about her at this point...she is alive and well and we know where she is -- what we don't know is where Caylee is. This case really irritates me sometimes. :furious:

He's definitely showing his true colors, IMO. He seems to get very aggravated when someone doesn't accept what he is saying as fact. I'm so happy that Greta didn't let him slide.

I noticed that also. The more and more shows he is on, he gets more of an attitude.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back