Greta - August 19, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justin Wells...................at the jail. He's describing what will happen if Casey is released tomorrow. Fencing to keep media away.

Hmmmmmmm.............I don't think she's getting out.

Now talking about the bracelet, and showing a picture of the bracelet.

You are correct...very sad when he said it's all about Caylee when he first arrived. Now, all they talk about is him and Casey. Who gives a flying f about her at this point...she is alive and well and we know where she is -- what we don't know is where Caylee is. This case really irritates me sometimes. :furious:

yep, most irritating

She did a stupid thing. I don't know how he says that with a straight face.

Ohmigosh - Cindy is going to have a hayday!!!! Media "fricken" circus

You are correct...very sad when he said it's all about Caylee when he first arrived. Now, all they talk about is him and Casey. Who gives a flying f about her at this point...she is alive and well and we know where she is -- what we don't know is where Caylee is. This case really irritates me sometimes. :furious:

I really truly think that is because they know that Caylee is dead...or this would be more in our faces...

MD Mommy: Padilla had a good show. Greta was unusually abrupt with him and Padilla was back stepping. I still can't forget the way he said Zenaida Zepatta Zenooda Fennoooda Gonzales...LOL

I wish I'd been able to watch ... but might be able to catch Greta later on satellite.

Justin Wells...................at the jail. He's describing what will happen if Casey is released tomorrow. Fencing to keep media away.

Hmmmmmmm.............I don't think she's getting out.

Now talking about the bracelet, and showing a picture of the bracelet.

i will eat my computer DESK one bite at a time if she is released tomorrow

its made of wood :crazy:

Oy, why didn't Greta ask Padilla - "Leonard, have you personally confirmed that Casey actually went to work the day she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter?"

I mean come on - all this talk about dropping Caylee off at the babysitters so she could go to work and NO ONE THINKS TO ASK whether it's been confirmed she did, in fact, go to work and if so, what time she finished working?

Remember, according to her father, she said she may have to work late on June 16, 2008 and if so, wouldn't be home until the next day.

Was she planning to leave Caylee at the babysitters all night while she spent the night at TonE's?

I need some answers, Gosh Darn It! :behindbar

I like how TP made the statement that they weren't in it for the media exposure. Tony may not be but Leonard pretty much admitted that's what he is doing. Didn't he also state that if he got the award money, that he would put it in a fund for Caylee, but now he says that he will give it to whoever turns her over to him.

I will add to the reward money if someone is willing to show that Caylee is OK.

I really truly think that is because they know that Caylee is dead...or this would be more in our faces...

I agree - as sad as it is to say. I pray for this little girl throughout the day each day. Just seeing that video of her playing on tv (the one from Father's Day) just breaks my heart. She is so very precious.

I can't understand how the family thinks Casey will be any better off at home than in jail. At least in jail, she has security. She may have more comforts at home, but I don't think she deserves that at this point. I hope the fact that her room has so many of Caylee's things in it will make her break.

Jose on Greta (via phone) right now....

I like how TP made the statement that they weren't in it for the media exposure. Tony may not be but Leonard pretty much admitted that's what he is doing. Didn't he also state that if he got the award money, that he would put it in a fund for Caylee, but now he says that he will give it to whoever turns her over to him.

these people are too much

LOAD ALERT

WARNING

DANGER

If you do eat your desk, the fiber will be good for you robotdog ... er, well it would be if you were human and not a robot. . .

I'm so disappointed.... Great's coverage tonight really seems like Casey will be released tomorrow :mad: I truly hope that LE comes through with new charges. My only hope thus far is that everyone keeps reporting that she will be released tomorrow morning and according to the jail they only release inmates between 1-3pm.

Crossing my fingers and toes that Casey stays behind bars... :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back