Greta - August 21, 1008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't remember if CH actually said that the FBI hadn't talked to him - I'll talk you word on that. Let me ask you, if you were enough of a player in this case to have been interviewed by the FBI and at the end of that interview they told you NOT to speak to anyone about what we discussed - its like we have never even met - what would you do? Would you go on national TV and admit to such a meeting thus opening yourself up as to what did the FBI want with you? What did you tell them? What did they ask you about?

Of course not..........but they do not normally operate that way. They do not tell people NOT to tell they interviewed them.

When you apply for a government position and have to have a top secret security clearance, they interview all your neighbors, employers, friends, etc. and they don't tell you to go tell them, but they sure don't tell you not to either.

Could your dreams of her being in the water also be interpreted as maybe she "crossed over" some water?

No, these are horrible. She was "buried" beside the water and then floods wash her up to the surface downstream from where she was. I had the dreams about the floods washing her up long before Florida was even in line with the hurricaine, so I somewhat discounted that dream but now I don't know as it could happen any day now when the search teams get back out there.

I don't remember if CH actually said that the FBI hadn't talked to him - I'll talk you word on that. Let me ask you, if you were enough of a player in this case to have been interviewed by the FBI and at the end of that interview they told you NOT to speak to anyone about what we discussed - its like we have never even met - what would you do? Would you go on national TV and admit to such a meeting thus opening yourself up as to what did the FBI want with you? What did you tell them? What did they ask you about?

So no one is talking to the media because of FBI's rules instructing them not to? Is it a crime? Because George and Cindy have spoken to the FBI.

I think Casey is going to walk too. Hate to say it but I do. I really really think if LE had ANYTHING AT ALL she wouldn't be home right now. I also think Baez is smart enough to do a deal on these neglect charges and get her a low jail amount. I think she will get a little jail time. Maybe 6 months and thats it. I tend to doubt it will go to trial.

I think it in LE best interest to have Casey out of jail. She wil either find her daughter or continue lying, proving to all what they already know.

I absolutely agree! If some of the forensic results are back, not releasing them doesn't mean that they (LE and prosecution) have nothing. They are holding those results, awaiting the rest of them to come back, and continuing their investigation. Last week, LE said they have "much more evidence than what was in the trunk of the car." That leads me to believe they're building a strong case to present before and grand jury. It's killing Jose Baez that he doesn't know what LE has on his client.

In the meantime, the circus continues at the Anthony home, where the family, Jose Baez, and the bounty hunters, continue to weave the story of a kidnapping. Yet, there's no evidence to even suggest a kidnapping. All this is based on the word of Casey, who's a habitual liar, and has been caught in many lies since this all began. She lied about working, she made up friends that don't exist, then even put those non-existent friends names into her cell phone directory with the phone numbers of the Anthony neighbors. Casey is all about lies and subterfuge.
IMO I can't get around LE having serious thoughts (or the investigation is leading to) that Caylee is dead and they (LE) are keeping this close. They could set up a leak if they wanted to - a leak that at least says this piece or that piece points to Caylee being gone. Something like that would END this circus tomorrow. Tent stakes pulled up, "hippos" put back in their cages, trailers hitched to the trucks and out of town the circus rides. Yet thie big show continues everyday with new acts.

No, these are horrible. She was "buried" beside the water and then floods wash her up to the surface downstream from where she was. I had the dreams about the floods washing her up long before Florida was even in line with the hurricaine, so I somewhat discounted that dream but now I don't know as it could happen any day now when the search teams get back out there.

Do you feel like you have a psychic tendancy? I actually took a nap this afternoon and woke up with Caylee on my mind....no pictures or images to speak of - but I wonder if I'm just too absorbed in the case.

So no one is talking to the media because of FBI's rules instructing them not to? Is it a crime? Because George and Cindy have spoken to the FBI.

I wonder how long it will be before Padilla has a book or movie deal, he has put himself in a great position to get one.! He is the only non family member to have access to all the information.

Have George and Cindy EVER divulged ANYTHING - one scrap - just one widdle teeny tiny tidbit of what that 6 hour meeting contained? Nope. It is customary for the public and the media to see the immediate family interviewed by the FBI. I can't think of anyone else (player) divulging the FBI has spoken to them - but you can bet they have.

You'ins is usually confined to our "Appalachian neighbors" or from the backwoods.......we "is" city Southerners. ROFL

Ya, there has always been them city folks. My maiden name was spelled one way by my family ( Grand Father ) and a different spelling by the "City" relatives " ( GP'S brothers ).

I wonder how long it will be before Padilla has a book or movie deal, he has put himself in a great position to get one.! He is the only non family member to have access to all the information.
No he's not IMO

Bobby - there are the new breed of southerners that say "you all"..... promise - there are quite a bit of folks that think Ya'll is redneckish.

I, however; beg to differ...

Me too and a real southerner knows what Knowshon means without having to google. Now, back to topic for me.

Are there any requirements to attend one of the vigils? I would like to go just to see the expressions on the faces of the major players. Does anyone know a start time? TIA

Have George and Cindy EVER divulged ANYTHING - one scrap - just one widdle teeny tiny tidbit of what that 6 hour meeting contained? Nope. It is customary for the public and the media to see the immediate family interviewed by the FBI. I can't think of anyone else (player) divulging the FBI has spoken to them - but you can bet they have.

Very interesting. Thanks! :)

In my neck of the woods some say " youins" . You all is not Southern.
Hey Red - Sug, why don't you explain why we Southerner's dont "do lunch" or even recognize the word lunch?

Bobby - there are the new breed of southerners that say "you all"..... promise - there are quite a bit of folks that think Ya'll is redneckish.

I, however; beg to differ...

ITA, "y'all" sounds better. I'm getting too old and life is too short to care what people think of it anymore.

Amy and Tony are quiet as church mice

Me too and a real southerner knows what Knowshon means without having to google. Now, back to topic for me.

Are there any requirements to attend one of the vigils? I would like to go just to see the expressions on the faces of the major players. Does anyone know a start time? TIA

Go UGA - I don't miss a beat! If you attend a vigil - you better keep us posted!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavalluccicheryl
Back