Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a NEW tatoo that she was going to get. She never made it to THAT appointment - IIRC this exchange with this guy was the same day CA tracked her down at AL's apt. KC stopped in this tatoo parlor with AH's car (cause the guy asked about that as well - its in his interview) and she made an up coming appt to get a new different tatoo. She also told him she was on the way to the airport to pick her friends up from vaca.
Okay, I think I understand correctly....she didn't get the bella vida tatto that day, but she did tell the tatoo guy that she's going to bring Caylee in the following Saturday. So July 15th she stops in to tattoo parlor, she chats, says she'll bring Caylee in with her the following Sat for her appt. (but she knew Caylee was already missing/dead.) Tells tatto guy she'll bring her on Sat. in July, but telling LE child went missing in June

Boogles the mind how she lies.

Okay, I think I understand correctly....she didn't get the bella vida tatto that day, but she did tell the tatoo guy that she's going to bring Caylee in the following Saturday. So July 15th she stops in to tattoo parlor, she chats, says she'll bring Caylee in with her the following Sat for her appt. (but she knew Caylee was already missing/dead - telling LE child went missing in June)

now you got it. This guy will certainly help the prosecution. But with all they got - they might not even get to him.

I think so too. And I don't think LE was at the house today discussing security for the funeral or for hawking t-shirts online. Nope - and if you'd paid attention - the clip that was shown was GA and CA coming out of a "commercial business" building. Looked to me like the back of OCSO. Yet, the whole time Greta was saying she saw LE at the A house. So hhmmmm..........

And Greta being in Orlando like you said, and she wants Mark F. down here to do some investigating.......hhhmmmmm...... Did somebody surrender themselves today? And out of respect LE really kept it on the down low. Maybe release it tomorrow when all business is closed so no mug shot, charging affadavit, booking info will be available.

Very very interesting.

You're making my mouth water, lol.

Fox is Casey Anthony defense central. Geraldo good buds with Jose and Dr. Baden married to a defense team member......Greta all goopy over Cindy....WHAT A HUGE WASTE!
I agree Amster. Waste, huge waste! FAUX NEWS!:rolleyes:

GVS did question Dr. Baden about not understanding how the remains were not scattered. She mentioned how raccoons get into trash even if it's housed in a bag inside of a container.

She wasn't buying his version, she just didn't challenge him.

Okay, I think I understand correctly....she didn't get the bella vida tatto that day, but she did tell the tatoo guy that she's going to bring Caylee in the following Saturday. So July 15th she stops in to tattoo parlor, she chats, says she'll bring Caylee in with her the following Sat for her appt. (but she knew Caylee was already missing/dead.) Tells tatto guy she'll bring her on Sat. in July, but telling LE child went missing in June

Exactly!!! These lies are going to convict her since she is contradicting her own story -- so KC convicts herself.

The same way she told CA she was with Zanny in Tampa as if everything is fine, or Caylee is at the beach with Zanny, or Disney, etc.

It is not just the 31 days or never reporting her missing but the fact she not only does not tell anyone real Caylee is missing but also lies that everything is fine.

Ouch! KC is so history.

Maybe this is the wrong thread to post this in, but what was all that about a rattlesnake possibly having some of the remains in it? That is the reason they are hindering the funeral...
Yep, it's the wrong thread. We're only discussing tonight's Greta Live here.

omg...he's had AMPLE time to get to know her and she is nothing like ....

r u kidding me?

Maybe she is not like that when she's with him. Around JB she probably acts like a lady, flirting with him. Men bring out that side of her. Look how she was with TL, cooking for him & doing his laundry, she was trying to play the wife role. He didn't know that she was far from being wife material and far from being a responsible parent. KC is a "SPITEFUL B*TCH", she said it herself.

All Off Topic posts regarding what's been said on other threads will be deleted. Discuss them where you read them!

I didn't see O'Reilly the first time tonight, but its getting ready to come on again with more on the CA tapes if anyone is interested.

GVS did question Dr. Baden about not understanding how the remains were not scattered. She mentioned how raccoons get into trash even if it's housed in a bag inside of a container.

I wish I could have challenged him! I live in north Florida. We have raccoons the size of some Border Collies! They're abundant here, and some of them are HUGE. I have a 19 lb cat that would look like a dwarf if put him beside some of the racoons I've seen around here. Raccoons could have easily scattered Caylee's bones.

All Off Topic posts regarding what's been said on other threads will be deleted. Discuss them where you read them!
I am truly sorry. I thought it was ok to redirect the person to the thread - which I did. Static didn't know where it had come from just that it was going around.

O/T But I wish Judge Judy was hearing the case,She would rip KC apart.

I wish there was real life Detectives Goren & Eames who would be allowed to spend an hour or 2 with KC.

Det. Goren always figures out his perps & trips them up!

Coons tear stuff appart if it is not in a closed container...skunks too. I have had them in dumpsters at work that are not closed. A bag left out in the open will surely be easy access for them.

I wish I could have challenged him! I live in north Florida. We have raccoons the size of some Border Collies! They're abundant here, and some of them are HUGE. I have a 19 lb cat that would look like a dwarf if put him beside some of the racoons I've seen around here. Raccoons could have easily scattered Caylee's bones.
Yes, here too. Even today we had a baby that was hurt out in the parking lot. Plus in the crime scene pics you can see where the raccoon dens had been. Seems Greta (and her experts are certainly leaning to the body being put there after KC was in jail and casting a whole lot of suspicion on RK.

Rarely does a bag stay intact when out in the open. Animals will rip into it and scatter the contents.

like CA shouted to the one media girl........*NO MORE EXCLUSIVES FOR YOU!"
and *_____YOU ARE NOT INVITED TO THE FUNERAL!+ I see allot of CA in KC......

Exactly, children learn what they live. Isn't it funny, these two are like two peas in a pod but can't stand each other.

Yes, here too. Even today we had a baby that was hurt out in the parking lot. Plus in the crime scene pics you can see where the raccoon dens had been. Seems Greta (and her experts are certainly leaning to the body being put there after KC was in jail and casting a whole lot of suspicion on RK.

IMO they won't be able to touch RK. I think when all is said and done there will be no connection made to him either being guided there via the "daisy chain" or any connection to the crime itself, try as JB might...and he will.

Rarely does a bag stay intact when out in the open. Animals will rip into it and scatter the contents.

Agreed.

The point is though, this propaganda is critical to the Defense to seed that Caylee was dumped later, when KC was in jail.

It is the best Defense that they have so, this sadly isn't a logical debate about practical reality but about confusing the future Jury pool to think the body was intact, that is unusual and, therefore the body was recently dumped.

To those who think Greta in FL may mean somethings going to go down, she posted on her blog she was boarding the plane tonight.
And PS I also wrote Greta yesterday to correct Baden on the Caylees bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn