Greta Van Sustern "On The Record" 1-22-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who had not been following this case, or gave up trying to because it was so confusing would have come away from that GVS show thinking someone other than Kc had dumped that baby and alot closer to the time of discovery than June. Maddening...give me LP and his Maytag theory anyday. I know what I'm getting with him and he has been correct on some things. But for Baden to straight up lie...:furious::furious::furious:
I think Baden is trying to compete with LP for airtime..seems everyone is hoping to get famously wealthy if possible!

G & C were on the outs before all this, something about GA gambling, and not working...maybe this guys was a "comfort".:blowkiss:
I was going to say she probably never saw him, but then again, GA isn't exactly Colin Firth, so...
They were split up from Dec 2005 until June 2006. I've heard gambling online, affair, but GA comes off as a ne'er do well. And I think both of them are desperate to be able to talk to someone about themselves. A poster said the other day that judging from the jail house videos that it as obvious that not one in this family has ever had an authentic conversation with each other.

So wait, was CA coming on to Krause?

Is she a wine-head?

Who is he that she would call him all the time?

Where can I find the messages from CA...are they posted somewhere?

I didn't understand Mark F either...when he mentioned GA and the 24th ??? Can anyone explain ??? TIA

Was the 24th something to do with GA wanting to get something out of KC's trunk and KC beat him to it and gave him the gas cans ... is that what MF was talking about. If so, when did that happen? There is so much info in the case I lose track.

Where can I find the messages from CA...are they posted somewhere?

I think they were supposed to be in the doc dump, but i'm starting to think the media has about 46-50 more pages than we do, coz I haven't found the emails. I did see something about Krause in the supplement (don't quote me) stack, maybe they are in there? I didn't see them.
At least it has his blog url. Might still be on there.

I miss the good old days when she worked her whole show around The Panel. Mark, Ted, Bernie and Jeffrey Fieger (sp).

I do too, I used to watch them every night during the Scott Peterson trial. I also like Laura Engel and Jim Hammer.

Was the 24th something to do with GA wanting to get something out of KC's trunk and KC beat him to it and gave him the gas cans ... is that what MF was talking about. If so, when did that happen? There is so much info in the case I lose track.
I didn't answer MDetective because I missed the MF part, but yes, it was the day GA decided to see if the gas cans were in Casey's car.
on 07/31 GA told FBI that on June 24, when he went to retrieve the wheel block from the car trunk, he was able to see into the trunk, spoke of the blue bins.
Then on 08/04 he told the LE the same story, only this time he told them he did not look in the trunk.
I'm going to have to listen to the show again because this has always bothered me!

In my opinion, Sean K is full of what his website is named. I read him for a while and found him to be about as credible as DC and his psychic friend (you know, the one who can make free phone calls without verizon billing her). I would urge those not familiar with his ways and methods to check him out closely before taking anything he says as truth. I'm amazed (or maybe dismayed) that Greta had him on her show. :rolleyes:

I also used to watch the Dan Abrams show on MSNBC back then.

Once a verdict was reached, I barely left the house......I am sure I will be the same way this time with KC.

I miss the good old days when she worked her whole show around The Panel. Mark, Ted, Bernie and Jeffrey Fieger (sp).

Could you imagine Ted going off? "This whole family, Greta, is stuck on stupid!"

LOL - I just said this same thing to someone else last week...I miss them too...especially Ted and Bernie!!!

In my opinion, Sean K is full of what his website is named. I read him for a while and found him to be about as credible as DC and his psychic friend (you know, the one who can make free phone calls without verizon billing her). I would urge those not familiar with his ways and methods to check him out closely before taking anything he says as truth. I'm amazed (or maybe dismayed) that Greta had him on her show. :rolleyes:
Thank you. There seem to be so many characters with their own agendas popping out for their chance at the limelight. I had never heard of this guy until I found his site while running down KFN and poss ties to the free cell spirit guide. I never got a chance to check his blog out closely.

LOL - I just said this same thing to someone else last week...I miss them too...especially Ted and Bernie!!!
I don't know if her show copied NG format or visa versa, but I wish GVS would bring that back. I looked forward to her show then. Next thing I know she's interviewing Paris and Motley Crue. Sorry, there's only one Motley Crue I wanna see. Ted, Bernie, Jim Hammer, and Jeffrey Feiger!

Just to clarify-what I thought I heard MF say was that GA saw Caylee in the trunk on the 24th-Maybe I did not hear correctly{looking for cats}.When I bring up the link listed as everything discussed on GVS,I get a copy of the text messages.Did anyone else actually hear what MF said?

A few things:

1. If Sean wanted to report all of his conversations to LE, that was the right thing to do.
Going on a "news" show to discuss things that CA thought were private makes him pond scum.

2. I miss the old panel too. Geragos was on the panel when the Lacy Peterson situation started and he was slamming Scott so I was very surprised that he wound up being SP's defense attorney.

3. Dr. Baden has always been on Greta's show whenever a murder case or the kidnapping of Natalie Hollaway was discussed, so I'm not surprised to see a lot of him on GVS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay