Greta Will Have #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When #14 was talking, his words kept cutting out above every few words. Maybe his hearing works the same?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::sick:

I do not plan on listening to what any of them have to say but I am curious ... has any reason been given for the jury of 12 not addressing the media questions yet? Afterall, the clock on their 15 minutes is ticking ....

If I understood correctly he seemed to believe the accident that snowballed out of control. Said didn't buy the molestation theory didn't consider it as evidence, but did seem to buy the accident of which there was no evidence either. I guess that was enough in his mind to give reasonable doubt without a concrete cause of death. Listening to him seemed to indicate they he took a lot of what the DT threw out there.

Haven't heard anything from any of the infamous TWELVE yet, Mandy.

I badly don't want to violate TOS or bash anyone, but with their blatant disregard, or misunderstanding of the instructions, I'm only left to wonder what the intelligence level of this jury really is.

Guess it looks like Casey really did get a jury of her peers afterall........
Never thought *that* could happen, cause everytime I hear that phase, I automatically think of the crime that the person is being tried for; and those *peers* would be in jail, probation, etc.

Now, I know that's NOT what it means - but it always strikes me in that way.

Obviously, in Casey case, it worked to her advantage.

At this point the jurors would be smart to pass on their 15 minutes of fame

running behind ya'll, but listening to greta. juror #14

asking about if GA's alleged abuse of Casey meant anything to them

"speculation on other parts, but not MYSELF"

and i wasn't even listening for it...caught me by surprise, the jurors WERE talking....rewound it 3 times, he was talking about the jurors speculating. jmo

Plus when they see and realize how much evidence was disallowed, hopefully they are going to see the err in their ways!

I don't understand this train of thought. How could they have erred if they weren't presented with the disallowed information. It isn't their fault they didn't see it, and they can only go on what they were given. It might make them see the case through a different lens, but I don't see how it would make them see how they erred.

I agree! ICA does not realize how much she is hated!

----------------

I'm in Ohio. I worked tonight.Many customers have been following
this case. they are about to have a snit fit. One even said she doesnt see her living a year from now,someone will knock her off!!! Is it possible to have a
stealth jury? :banghead:

----------------

I'm in Ohio. I worked tonight.Many customers have been following
this case. they are about to have a snit fit. One even said she doesnt see her living a year from now,someone will knock her off!!! Is it possible to have a
stealth jury? :banghead:

bbm

Ya know...I keep having this nagging thought that GA might just do what the jury failed to do. Not that I'd agree with it...but, I wouldn't cry over it either!

bbm

Ya know...I keep having this nagging thought that GA might just do what the jury failed to do. Not that I'd agree with it...but, I wouldn't cry over it either!

DH told me I was sick to think this...I'll let him know I'm in good company!

I was listening to a show earlier and this jury was made up of:

2 high school dropouts
1 caught with drug paraphenila
1 whose children had issues with law
1 whose sister tied up the grandpa and stole from him

The verdict becomes clearer now.

Haven't heard anything from any of the infamous TWELVE yet, Mandy.

They're probably still wandering the streets of Orlando trying to figure out which way to Clearwater. Let's give them a little help…Take I-95 south until you hit Key West, then go one more mile! :waitasec:

bbm

I just posted something very similar on another thread. :seeya:

These jurors don't realize the outrage in the country. I think they will be overwhelmed by it.
They will be so stunned when no one will be interested in their attempt to get famous off of this case.

This was the alternate juror on Greta or one of the actual jurors?

DH told me I was sick to think this...I'll let him know I'm in good company!

I truly hope no one kills her. It would just be another life ruined. I do hope she doesn't earn a cent from this and is forced to actually work for a living. That will be the real punishment for her. Cindy and George need to go back to work too. Sorry, but people lose loved ones every day and aren't able to live off disability for years as a result. Enough is enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83
Back