Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh....so it's all the fault of the neighbors. The protestors have been innocently sitting in their cars just observing. Right. They are the ones that started this whole mess. Now the some of the neighbors have had it and are joining in. Their behavior is bad too. I am glad LE is giving out tickets for disturbing the peace. I don't know why they weren't doing that from the beginning.
Geez - this whole thing reminds me of a Jerry Springer show. All the foul mouths cussing at each other.

Wrong...the As are responsible for the mess.

The newscaster (FOX35) didn't really say. He just alluded to GA coming home a few minutes earlier, that there had been trouble on other nights after GA came home, then that tonight some people had been issued tickets and one warning (so far) had been issued. There was a shot of an LE holding a ticket.

Oddly, no comment on much else. I must have missed other station's newscasts tho I tried to surf them all.

Thank you for the update! Do we know if the GAs are back?

So, I just was in the shower and was shaking my head at the whole thing. Let me see if I have this correct. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last evening, it appears as if Georgie's neighbors were out to protect him/his house/his family/his baby killer daughter, correct? He did a sort of line walk, salute, how ya do to them with water as he entered his house, right?

He had his drunk nasty neighbors doing his dirty work while he was in his warm house.

Not once did he say, ya know guys, maybe you should go home, these guys can get dangerous, I would feel horrible if any of you get hurt, let the police handle this, I have "surveillance," I can call the police, there is no need for you all to be here.

Did he stand with them to take the heat with them? No!!!

God, he makes me sicker by the day.

Another question.

Please explain to me, and I am not being stupid, I clearly just do not know.

How in the world can Casey claim NOT GUILTY on the chartges she currently has when they have her on video?? Who is it if it isn't her? Anybody know what defense she can use?

So, I just was in the shower and was shaking my head at the whole thing. Let me see if I have this correct. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last evening, it appears as if Georgie's neighbors were out to protect him/his house/his family/his baby killer daughter, correct? He did a sort of line walk, salute, how ya do to them with water as he entered his house, right?

He had his drunk nasty neighbors doing his dirty work while he was in his warm house.

Not once did he say, ya know guys, maybe you should go home, these guys can get dangerous, I would feel horrible if any of you get hurt, let the police handle this, I have "surveillance," I can call the police, there is no need for you all to be here.

Another question.

How in the world can Casey claim NOT GUILTY on the chartges she currently has when they have her on video?? Who is it if it isn't her? Anybody know what defense she can use?

She is gonna say she stoled to help find her daughter. She already has this defense all set up. In her questioning by le she has already stated why she stoled. She is trying so hard to be one step ahead of them. Pathetic

She is gonna say she stoled to help find her daughter. She already has this defense all set up. In her questioning by le she has already stated why she stoled. She is trying so hard to be one step ahead of them. Pathetic
Ah, but what did she steal using checks at Target that would help her find her daughter?

Casey knows it's only a matter of time before we get the list. Hope she's sweating a little.

Common sense 101.
You do not stand in front of a car, which was either pursued or LOL, followed. Heck, think about it. Would you try to stop a vehicle by blocking it with your body?
Veh vs Bode, who wins here? There is more to the GRDA's being there then meets the common eye, it always is. IMO experience. Let LE do their job, having the GARD's will only ignite the already standing problem, as you have already been witness to. This is over their heads.

I just don't get not-guilty pleas at all when there is such solid evidence of guilt. LIke when a person says they are not guilty of murder, but the body is found in their room, under their bed, or buried in their yard. DON'T GET IT.

Ah, but what did she steal using checks at Target that would help her find her daughter?

Casey knows it's only a matter of time before we get the list. Hope she's sweating a little.

She probably bought a flashlight and new shoes so she can go to that club where Zany liked to go. :rolleyes:

Welllll, local news had a clip of Cindy smoking, just the other day. There was no commentary on it...just showed her with her ciggie. I had the feeling they waited long and hard to get that footage.:woohoo:
Maybe she's going to the other side:confused: jk

Then why did they make a big deal about the stuffed animals smelling like smoke?

If Cindy was truly smoking, I believe it is more Hinky than ever that George threw out the stuffed animals in the trash. Lee claimed George threw out the stuffed animals from well wishers because they smelled of smoke. I hope LE confiscated that bag for further evidence of what may have happened to Caylee.
Then why did they make a big deal about the stuffed animals smelling like smoke?

If Cindy was truly smoking, I believe it is more Hinky than ever that George threw out the stuffed animals in the trash. Lee claimed George threw out the stuffed animals from well wishers because they smelled of smoke. I hope LE confiscated that bag for further evidence of what may have happened to Caylee.

Exactly my point. This case just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

i voted yes on the poll that the Guardian Angels should be there to help keep the peace. some of those protesters were getting way out of hand.

Hard to say, maybe she just took up smoking recently due to being so stressed out? Or maybe she is an occasional smoker and never smokes indoors? Would be interested to know though. Im a smoker and I have a 2 yr old, I never smoke indoors or anywhere around him and I wouldnt want him to have any toys that smelled like smoke. Difference here is, if someone gave my son toys that were in good condition, but smelled like smoke, I would appreciate the gesture and I would wash them a few times then let him have them, or Id donate them to other families. It doesnt really make sense to me that they were thrown away, and I have a feeling something else was in that bag.

Hard to say, maybe she just took up smoking recently due to being so stressed out? Or maybe she is an occasional smoker and never smokes indoors? Would be interested to know though. Im a smoker and I have a 2 yr old, I never smoke indoors or anywhere around him and I wouldnt want him to have any toys that smelled like smoke. Difference here is, if someone gave my son toys that were in good condition, but smelled like smoke, I would appreciate the gesture and I would wash them a few times then let him have them, or Id donate them to other families. It doesnt really make sense to me that they were thrown away, and I have a feeling something else was in that bag.

yeah, like caylee's stuffed toys that maybe had some evidence of foul play on them.

Another question.

I have felt alot of sympathy for the neighbors during this whole ordeal. I have thought it would really be in their best interest to buy the A's out and ask them to move on.

After watching the neighbors beginning to jump on the bully bandwagon, I just don't know what to think of this anymore. It was bad enough the neighborhood was being trashed because of one family's behavior but now more people in the neighborhood are putting undesirable behavior out there for all the world to see. Do they not see that this will reduce the value of ALL of their property? They are putting the idea out there that this neighborhood is filled with thugs, criminals, etc. If the GA's have given them the idea that this is the way to take their neighborhood back, then shame on them.

The protestors have shown some bad behavior but it is because they are passionate about their cause. Which in a nutshell is "Where's Caylee?". If I lived in that neighborhood, my sympathy would be with that cause. No I don't believe I'd join the protest but I might take some water and brownies out to them.

In fact, the whole thing is putting a bad taste in my mouth. Nothing I've seen being broadcast makes me want to bring my family to the area. Now I question what kind of people they hire at Disney/Universal, the drug scene there, good gracious at the bodies and bones they've come up with lately, rapes in the parks, seems like it was brought up that alot of people come up missing there and something about the human trafficking in the area. Uhhhmm I think I'll stay home for the holidays instead this year. Let's see someone told me you could get child care through the hotels so the adults could go do some things...oh yeah, I'd be feeling real comfortable with that now.

There are much better ways to handle displeasure, then throwing vile language back and forth, while causing potential brawls. A's and other's are responsible for this fiasco, Its become a twilight zone block, of lost souls. Wonder if a neighbor is Charging the media for the use of their property and any destruction afterwards. Naw. Newest rowdy protesters should have petitioned more silently. This has now turned into a 3rd rate road show for potential future mug shots. Throwing my hands up now.

Those people aren't even close to being Caylee's voice - she wouldn't behave like that, and she certainly wouldn't approve of people out there hurting her Grandpa & Grandma that she so dearly loved.

I don't think we know what Caylee would behave like or approve of given the situation. No offense, but I just don't think we know where she stands on this.

I don't think Casey cares if WE get the list--we're not the important ones in determining what happens to her. LE already has the list and that's all that matters. They'll be the one prosecuting her.

From what I understand, sometimes people enter pleas of not-guilty even when there is direct evidence of guilt -- it's a legal strategy. So, maybe she'll claim it was to help Caylee, or that she was so distraught about Caylee she was manically buying things (I know, I know ... who would believe that??!), whatever it is, her attorney has advised her to give that plea.

There are much better ways to handle displeasure, then throwing vile language back and forth, while causing potential brawls. A's and other's are responsible for this fiasco, Its become a twilight zone block, of lost souls. Wonder if a neighbor is Charging the media for the use of their property and any destruction afterwards. Naw. Newest rowdy protesters should have petitioned more silently. This has now turned into a 3rd rate road show for potential future mug shots. Throwing my hands up now.

I thought I heard a couple of weeks ago that a house across the street was allowing the media etc on their property and the hoa wanted to stop it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back