Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think maybe the GAs are there hoping they can get some info to help LE re prosecuting Casey? Hoping they can get close to the family?

I have to wonder if the GA's are there for the reason most people seem to be involved in this case to get something out of it for themselves. I had not heard of them in years.
I am really confused about them being there. I have always known of the Angels as a group that protected the victims, now they are protecting at least one major criminal, with just what she has been charged with, not including abusing her parent's credit cards, or the grandparents' account at the senior living facility. As for calming things down, I think chasing a car down a couple of blocks, and getting into a fight with the people in the car will really help calm things down.

Do you think maybe the GAs are there hoping they can get some info to help LE re prosecuting Casey? Hoping they can get close to the family?

I wish that were the case Bunny, but unfortunately I dont think so. Im not an expert on the Guardian Angels but I believe other posters have said they are not exactly BFF's with LE

Exactly, MO, the A's WANT to fight because somehow that helps them take some pressure off their situation. So, if it gets a little quite outside, seems to me Team Anthony goes on lawn patrol. :gavel: Also MO, the Anthony's want to villify the people outside so they don't have to face the real villian in their midst. If I were them, I'd depresurize by putting my lying, criminal daughter back in jail unless and until she told me the truth about where she left my grand child and with whom, with enough information that could confirm this person ever actually existed. :croc: That would also help the neighbors by ending the reason that most protestors are there. As far as I know, nobody outside has lost their child and failed to co-operate to find her like the Anthony's daughter. To me, THAT should be their focus IF they really care about Caylee. She's home. They should be talkin' to her. They should have therapists talking to her. If she doesn't have truthful info which can be proven to be true to allow them to at least understand where they should start searching for Caylee, they should make sure she heads back to the hoozcow!:cow:
:clap::clap:
Very well said..and I agree with all of it.

I have to wonder if the GA's are there for the reason most people seem to be involved in this case to get something out of it for themselves. I had not heard of them in years.
I am really confused about them being there. I have always known of the Angels as a group that protected the victims, now they are protecting at least one major criminal, with just what she has been charged with, not including abusing her parent's credit cards, or the grandparents' account at the senior living facility. As for calming things down, I think chasing a car down a couple of blocks, and getting into a fight with the people in the car will really help calm things down.

Here is what it says on their website...

Guardian Angels volunteers safeguard streets, subways and other public areas. From dusk until dawn, without weapons, these committed volunteers help to ensure that citizens can enjoy their communities without fearing for their safety.

That sounds to me like what they are trying to do here. I don't know how successful they will be - but I believe that is their mission.

"As for calming things down, I think chasing a car down a couple of blocks, and getting into a fight with the people in the car will really help calm things down. "

Thats pretty much heresay, it was a statement made by two protestors in a car wielding a taser gun, so I dont give it much credibility. The GA's had called police and the people in the car took off so other GA's followed them to hold them there till police arrived and the people in the car tried to hit one of the GA's wth thier vehicle, that is the other side of the story, so who knows which is correct.

I am confused about them being there too, and also wonder if it's about getting their own 15 minutes out of this. I'd like to think they're trying to get close to Casey and working for LE though!

I wish that were the case Bunny, but unfortunately I dont think so. Im not an expert on the Guardian Angels but I believe other posters have said they are not exactly BFF's with LE

Wishful thinking on my part. I think you are right.

"As for calming things down, I think chasing a car down a couple of blocks, and getting into a fight with the people in the car will really help calm things down. "

Thats pretty much heresay, it was a statement made by two protestors in a car wielding a taser gun, so I dont give it much credibility. The GA's had called police and the people in the car took off so other GA's followed them to hold them there till police arrived and the people in the car tried to hit one of the GA's wth thier vehicle, that is the other side of the story, so who knows which is correct.

It's an iffy story, at best. How did the GA's chase down the car when they were on foot? The GA says the driver hit him and he rolled on the hood, the driver says the GA jumped on the hood. I tend to believe the GA, mainly because their mission is to keep peace and because they didn't have the tazer.

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1

No, the G'Angels don't usually work that way.

I wish that were the case Bunny, but unfortunately I dont think so. Im not an expert on the Guardian Angels but I believe other posters have said they are exactly BFF's with LE

Nope, I don't believe LE considers them credible.
When they stepped in here, LE made a statement on local news that they weren't wanted or needed. Don't know how LE feels now.

The victims called the police and gave a statement. The GA refused to give police a statement. The OSCO report link is up here somewhere.

It's an iffy story, at best. How did the GA's chase down the car when they were on foot? The GA says the driver hit him and he rolled on the hood, the driver says the GA jumped on the hood. I tend to believe the GA, mainly because their mission is to keep peace and because they didn't have the tazer.

LOL....he coincidentally got hit by the car a block or so away from where he was supposed to be??? How did that supposedly happen. Because he refused to give a statement, so where did you get that?

The GA gave a statement, he refused to give a written statement.

LOL LOL

We all make statements all day every day. When we deal with police, we give written statements when they want them, unless we have something to hide.

Again, please do your homework first and read the osco report. Or are you saying LE is lying in the report?

When they stepped in here, LE made a statement on local news that they weren't wanted or needed. Don't know how LE feels now.

I would bet that they were concerned it might just have the opposite effect of what was intended...that it might escalate things out there. I think that all depends on how they conduct themselves.

So are the plans still intact for the HOA to submit another petition to the court to have the protestors moved to any empty lot? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they were working with LE to structure the petition correctly so it would be approved this time. I think it said they would re-submit on Monday. Anyone know?

I would bet that they were concerned it might just have the opposite effect of what was intended...that it might escalate things out there. I think that all depends on how they conduct themselves.

So are the plans still intact for the HOA to submit another petition to the court to have the protestors moved to any empty lot? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they were working with LE to structure the petition correctly so it would be approved this time. I think it said they would re-submit on Monday. Anyone know?

Re the opposite effect...I fear that's what will happen....the neighbours behaved outrageously last night and threatened very serious violence. And they all seemed to be hanging around on their front lawns. I don't think they would have been out there behaving like that if they weren't there. I don't think they've ever been so violent before, have they??

LOL LOL

We all make statements all day every day. When we deal with police, we give written statements when they want them, unless we have something to hide.

Again, please do your homework first and read the osco report. Or are you saying LE is lying in the report?

I read the report. The GA told LE verbally what happened and provided a one sentence written report, saying he could be questioned later.

I read the report. The GA told LE verbally what happened and provided a one sentence written report, saying he could be questioned later.

So where's the statement you were talking about...where he told them he was hit by a car....link please? I'd like to read that so perhaps I could understand your argument better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back