Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I can't get over the fact that if the Anthonys had this information and they also truly believed it that they aren't right now living in a tent in *****, NC pounding on doors to get that kid back.

There is no way in hell I would be holed up in my house if there was even a glimmer of hope that my child was in another state. I. would. be. there. PERIOD.

They woke a family up asking for their daughter's birth certificate in the middle of the night looking for a LIVE Caylee on Aug. 15th.

I have every faith that they are following up any and all credible leads.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
For sure.

Could you explain where and show a link that someone has been charged with murder in the disappearance of Caylee?

Grrr. I have to be respectful, right? I don't have a darn link, and you know I don't, because NO HAS brought murder charges..yet. But, it is obvious that LE is heading in that direction. I would have to say that the chances of a murder charge coming down are higher than the chances that the child TTT saw was actually Caylee.

And for those of you having a hard time with the questioning on this thread....So far, the EVIDENCE, from LE (links elsewhere on this thread) shows that Caylee is deceased, and was in the trunk of her mother's car. Scientific evidence. Proof. Do any of you actually think that LE is just making that up? That LE is so lazy and incompetent that they're not following up on leads, all because they've made up their minds to railroad Casey?

It's in the proof, the facts. The Proven.

Thank you so much for sharing information about what happened with us. I'm shocked at how rude so many posters have been and not sure where that's coming from. From what I've seen in the last 2 months since I joined, this rudeness is not the norm. Appreciate you continuing despite the bad behavior by some.
My questions are as follows:
My understanding from LE released info was that they were handing this airplane investigation over to the FBI.
1. Did the FBI also speak with you?
2.did LE get back in touch with more questions after they did some preliminary investigating?
3.I'm still not clear on where the drawing was done, McD's or police station. 4. did they interview your son and husband also?
Thanks much for answering our many questions!

For clarification of what TTT is saying, you really need to read through the locked Alive thread number 4 from page 17 forward.

All of TTT posts are there regarding her difficulty with LE's *laziness* and MH. I don't want to tangle this any further but I interpret that she believe's MH's sister was flying off with Caylee.

So, just to be clear ... on this thread it is OK to drag LE through the mud ... question their work ethic and abilities ... but if we do not agree with what TTT is saying we must move on?

Why wouldn't she remember? Caylee was by then all over the news, and the child she spoke to at the airport repeated her name three times. People aren't stupid. I would remember a child I met two weeks ago if she turned up all over the news.

Thank you.

We don't know, but we do know LE did not even count TTT's own child as being on the flight. LE said there were only two children on that flight when TTT insists that there were quite a few more than that.

I thought her son was 14?
therefore not a child. A 14year old can fly unaccompanied?

OCSO had just adjourned from the Bond Hearing where it was first announced that Caylee was thought to be deceased.

TTT had the unfortunate timing of coming closely on the heels in the aftermath of that Hearing with the sighting of a very much ALIVE Caylee, and it would seem that OCSO does not want the egg on their faces of having to backtrack their predetermined theory.

You honestly think the entire Orange County Sheriff's Department along with Federal Bureau of Investigations would discredit this sighting just because they don't want "egg on their face"??

I'm not so sure that OCSO or FBI was looking for "alive" Caylee up to Aug. 15th.
I know they started looking for a body about that time.

I believe they already had their minds made up prior to my statements.

I am having a really hard time with this one cause I have personally flown with my kids no less than 20 times in the last 13 years alone all over the country and to hawaii and have not once needed identification, letter, or anything else, none of the airlines have ever even said anything to me other than to let me preboard. So...either I am extremely lucky, or would have an excellent career in kid napping lol

Me too. Well, not that many times. But I did not need a birth certificate or any other identifying information for my minor children, either after 9/11 and before, for domestic flights.

Why wouldn't she remember? Caylee was by then all over the news, and the child she spoke to at the airport repeated her name three times. People aren't stupid. I would remember a child I met two weeks ago if she turned up all over the news.

Thank you.

We don't know, but we do know LE did not even count TTT's own child as being on the flight. LE said there were only two children on that flight when TTT insists that there were quite a few more than that.

TTT's own child was 12 or 13 IIRC and would have paid for a full price fair. Unlike a lap child (who flys for free) or a 7 year old that flies for a reduced child fee.

Grrr. I have to be respectful, right? I don't have a darn link, and you know I don't, because NO HAS brought murder charges..yet. But, it is obvious that LE is heading in that direction. I would have to say that the chances of a murder charge coming down are higher than the chances that the child TTT saw was actually Caylee.

And for those of you having a hard time with the questioning on this thread....So far, the EVIDENCE, from LE (links elsewhere on this thread) shows that Caylee is deceased, and was in the trunk of her mother's car. Scientific evidence. Proof. Do any of you actually think that LE is just making that up? That LE is so lazy and incompetent that they're not following up on leads, all because they've made up their minds to railroad Casey?

None of it at this time is known to be factual, and in fact, LE is allowed by law to intentionally use false statements while attempting to "solve" a case.

Here is the link and information that you are looking for:

The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Because on July 2, Caylee was just a cute little girl she talked to in an airport.

TTT never said that. She said repeatedly that Caylee boarded the same plane as she did.

Go to the Orlando Sentinel blog and read her postings there, or go back to the beginning of this thread to read what she actually said.

Orlando Sentinel blog

Hi TTT. Sorry you are getting such a hard time. FWIW, I believe you.

I'm not saying I don't believe TTT, I was just wanting some clarification. When I first read about this sighting months ago, I thought I read they weren't on the same plane. I guess I was wrong.

I don't know why but I can't get over the fact that if the Anthonys had this information and they also truly believed it that they aren't right now living in a tent in *****, NC pounding on doors to get that kid back.

There is no way in hell I would be holed up in my house if there was even a glimmer of hope that my child was in another state. I. would. be. there. PERIOD.

I thought the same thing!! Why wait around? They need to get off their azzes.

JMHO

None of it at this time is known to be factual, and in fact, LE is allowed by law to intentionally use false statements while attempting to "solve" a case.

They would not lie about DNA in a case that is under so much scrutiny and will eventually go to trial. They would never do that. I disagree wholeheartedly.

Because they know the sick truth of Precious Caylee's fate. So now they are in complete protect mode of the person would, most likely did it.:furious:

With all due respect I do not think this thread should even be allowed on here as we are dealing with someone who has no credible information. If this was a credible source then I would think it would be in the news. Sorry but its just asking for trouble. I think if it was in the news and a reliable source was reporting this then the thread should be allowed.

:clap:
We should be allowed to discuss what TTT is saying without being banned as well. Somebody should make a thread for this

I'm not so sure that OCSO or FBI was looking for "alive" Caylee up to Aug. 15th.
I know they started looking for a body about that time.

I believe they already had their minds made up prior to my statements.

I can't remember but I thought I read somewhere that they checked the flight manifest and the surveillance and determined that Caylee Anthony was not on the plane.

I would HOPE that they also interviewed other people on that flight besides you and your family. Perhaps knocked on Ms. Possibly-MH's-Sister's home and interviewed her.

I cannot imagine an investigator completely not following up on this at all. Well, LE - or the Anthonys. If they aren't getting any joy with LE one would think they'd either get a Private Investigator on this or get their own butts out there. I know *I* would.

I'm going to ask this question one more time because I really would like to know.

TTT did you meet with a police sketch artist at a McDonald's? Why didn't they ask you to come to their office/station? (you had originally mentioned that the media was salivating for the pic. and you weren't allowed to release it)...i don't understand this? did you draw up the sketch? thanks very much, i appreciate you're taking the time to answer this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bethechangeyouseek88