Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I called CA the next morning and told her about the weird call. She told me to call and verify it was someone from the FBI. (I couldn't do that until Monday.) But...in the meantime, I did call and tell JB what had happened.
All he could say was..."Unbelieveable!" But he believed me.
That Monday, I did call FBI and finally was able to speak to a guy that said, Yeah..I called. He also informed me that this was OCSO case.

Cindy told me when I told her she had the book, babydoll and backpack that there was a backpack there with them and the babydoll had all been accounted for...BUT...she said, "That doesn't mean there isn't one I don't know about or has been replaced."

IF you had witnessed or knew something that someone was threatening you with the life of your child or family member....would you say anything dif than she has?

I have not been told by either side to do or not to do anything.
I'm on Caylees side!!!

I didn't ask to be put in this position... I do believe in God and feel he placed me there...BTW...we were originally scheduled for a 4pm flight...not 6, but because when we got out of our car at curbside....and waited for 2 people to be checked in by a new guy on the outside curb...we missed our flight. If the guy would of told us to go on inside where it is checkin up to 45 mins. instead of the 1 hour outside....with Carla, the desksupervisor...we would of made our 4pm flight, as we were there on time.
So my question was at the time...Why did we miss our original flight. I truly feel only God can answer that.
For those of you that don't believe...I'm sorry for you.

Actually...OCSO told me not to release the composite sketch!
When at first, I was told, the media was "chomping at the bits to get their hands on it." The next morning, immediately after it was finished, I was told NOT to release it...that they would release it at the proper time....well, here we are 2 months later!

Can I clear up about the babydoll....
I said, "the baby" or "a babydoll" because I only saw 1.
I didn't know this child and would assume she has many more in her home. I did read the interview in People mag and if I recall correctly in the photo with CIndy by the bed on the floor, there were several stuffed animals and babydolls.
The babydoll that I saw looked like the one in the photo with Caylee in the carseat. It was "that type" of babydoll. It wasn't a Barbie or anything like that.
It had a cloth body, plastic head, arms, legs.
I had a boy...I have not had any girls....and I certainly never bought my son a babydoll. :)

It is an assumption after hearing an explanation from the detective that took my recorded statement, that IF a child boards a plane without ID, they must have a birth certificate and a letter from the parent/parents.
So I have only assumed that the lady had permission to have Caylee.
Just as I feel that when a parent sends a child off with someone else...do they not usually write a letter so that if that child needs to be medical treatment, they can get it done when not with the parents?
I know I always have for my child.
The detective explained to me...ALL children have to be identified! IF that plane goes down....they will need to be able to ID everyone so that ALL names can be on the flight rosters.

Thanks for moving it here. This will allow everyone to ask you questions!

Welcome TTT, and hopefully you will be treated kindly and with respect.

I am so glad that you're here. :blowkiss:

Welcome and I feel for you. I only wish that someone would take a good look into your sighting. I am wondering if someone like Dr. Phil, even though I know alot of people don't like him, would look into this for you. I am sure he has got the team and resources to get to the bottem of your sighting. Oh how I wish this is Caylee. I have always believed that things happen for a reason and you definately missed your plane for a reason. Thank you for being brave to come forward and I hope that this will be resolved soon.

B.E.Spy, you hit the nail on the head with a post I was reading in the last thread while waiting to get on today...about the egg on the face. :)
Thanks.

I don't understand the thread title?

Maybe you could change the title of this thread, to something like Caylee sighting and details?

TTT could you please post the info about the airport and sighting so all the members will catch up in this thread--TY!

This is a questions and answers thread for "Telling The Truth". All are invited to attend.

I will move over TTT posts from the "Caylee is Alive" thread so TTT doesn't have to start over again.

Be patient as this takes some time.

jbar..you were just on the thread that was closed....what is it that you do not understand?

How can I change the Thread Name...anyone know?

I'm sorry, I looked for this information from TTT earlier and I just wondered if she would please verify that her sighting of Caylee was on July 2nd at Orlando International Airport Gate C5? And IIRC, the flight information was Airtran 862 that departed on time at 558pm? Thank you in advance for clearing up the details for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61