Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you please explain why you met with the police sketch artist at McDonald's instead of the department? thanks!

TTT is a new poster who is bringing information here on her sighting at the Orlando airport on July 2. Reference was made to this person in the first 400 page document release. She has come here to give information on that sighting that was never followed up on by LE or that was incorrectly portrayed in those documents. Info. from the previous thread is on its way, but you can read it on the previous thread until it is moved here.

Title should give an indication that TTT BELIEVES that she spotted Caylee. Very confusing otherwise at it shows up as confirmed news!

I agree. Can we please change the title? This woman BELIEVES she saw Caylee - no one in this investigation confirms this, or cooberates this belief.

What is she telling the truth about?
She's not of course. The thread was mistitled.
It is now Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

:)
And her name is TellingThe Truth.

Yes DeeJae...that is ALL correct.
July 2nd, Orlando Airport, 5-6pm Flight 862 from Orlando to Atlanta.

Thank you for clearing that up. Was I mistaken about the gate number? I was pretty sure I saw where you'd said C5? Just trying to get my head around the pesky details. But I thank you for your time here tonight.

This is a questions and answers thread for "Telling The Truth". All are invited to attend.

I will move over TTT posts from the "Caylee is Alive" thread so TTT doesn't have to start over again.

Be patient as this takes some time.

Sorry, I didn't see this before I asked TTT to modify. Thanks, Patty. :)

TTT is a new poster who is bringing information here on her sighting at the Orlando airport on July 2. Reference was made to this person in the first 400 page document release. She has come here to give information on that sighting that was never followed up on by LE or that was incorrectly portrayed in those documents. Info. from the previous thread is on its way, but you can read it on the previous thread until it is moved here.

It was my understanding that in the documents, LE followed up on the flight roster and all children on the flight were accounted for....iirc there were no extra children on the flight. They were all present and accounted for.

Welcome TTT.

would you please explain why you met with the police sketch artist at McDonald's instead of the department? thanks!

Wha???? Police sketch at McDonald's?! That sounds hinky...

not per media reports??? :eek: Not that media is the bible on any and all 'sightings' of caylee in the past few months. I look forward to reading more and would love to hear LE's take as well (for the record)

How is it possible that you spotted Caylee on July 2nd when hair from her decomposing body was identified inside the trunk of her mother's car that was abandoned on June 27th? I am very confused...

MOve over so am I.:waitasec:

The Woman who thought she saw Caylee at GA airport (early in the case) She is hear to talk about her experienc and her screen name is Telling The Truth. She is a guest speaker.

How does your sighting of a child you believe to be Caylee mean "Casey is telling the truth?"--did Casey say that she put Caylee on a flight with an unknown woman?

Has LE talked to any other passengers on this flight? You have such a strong impression of this little girl--can anyone else verify this?

Why has LE stated that this is not a viable lead?

Is there a reason why you didn't say something to someone right away?

Wha???? Police sketch at McDonald's?! That sounds hinky...

I asked for clarification of this in the other thread and it was never answered (around page 20 of the alive thread)...the thread was moving pretty fast and she probably overlooked it....but I believe TTT wanted to release the sketch and LE would not allow it?

ok..I didn't come on here to talk to myself...so ya'll ask away.

I'll try to clear up some things released by the media ....
1.) Caylee had on her blue clogs (Crocs) that are shown in her "swimsuit photo."
2.) She also had a dollbaby (undressed..which is something that Cindy told me she never keeps clothes on that baby after I had told her.)3.) She had a book, very much like that on the video when reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, however, Cindy says that specific book has been accounted for.
4.) God forgive me for not paying closer attention....a backpack. I do not know what the design was on it. When she boarded our plane, I had set the puppy I was carrying on under the seat in front of me in his flight bag, so I had sat down on my seatbelt...I lifted up and saw them coming onto our flight. Caylee was in front and was wearing the backpack in front of her, not on her back....the lady was behind her and there was no young male with them. (Something Cindy had asked me about.)

I thought the doll was found in the car? Didn't I read that?

How is it possible that you spotted Caylee on July 2nd when hair from her decomposing body was identified inside the trunk of her mother's car that was abandoned on June 27th? I am very confused...

Good grief...somehow I knew it wouldn't take very long for someone to start...

Moderator: Please put that the sighting was in Orlando, (not Atlanta...although she did board the flight to Atlanta)...I do not remember seeing her once we got off in Atlanta, but we spent about 15-30 mins. with Caylee and the lady that was with her in Orlando, then after we boarded, I did see Caylee and the lady board also.

Thank you kindly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member