Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask a very simple question. Can we possibly have this thread in a mature way without all the bashing. If you don't believe us, then why do you come here and make posts. Please leave if you don't believe this thread. This is what WS is all about. Please let it be. Please start a thread where you feel you can discredit a person, but it's really not fair to do that here.

If someone wants to come here and make a claim like this....they are going to be questioned. And YOU need to quit telling people that if they don't believe it to leave the thread. :furious:

No where does that state that it was CAYLEES decomposed hair in the car...only that a decomposed hair was there.
And the body farm too...only that a body was in the car....not that it was Caylees!

NO where have I seen it say...it was Caylees decomposed hair in the car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Decomposing body was in Casey Anthony's trunk, air-sample tests show

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco
Sentinel Staff Writers
7:26 PM EDT, August 27, 2008

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show a decomposing human body was inside the trunk, a Sheriff's Office official confirmed Wednesday.

LOL.... this is a "snip".

Anyhoo .... "a" body was decomposing. It is not proven to be Caylee.
Otherwise, no matter what ya'all say, Casey would be in jail -- no bond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic-cat
That is strange, because we have just received information yesterday that verifies via Cindy Anthony's own statements that NOTHING of Caylee's is missing-and that included, not one pair of shoes, not one pair of pajams, not a toy or a doll-NOTHING...so where did THIS information surface from? Link please...

Wow..this would imply that she was completely naked when she left the house, so I'm thinking that at least one set of clothes and shoes must be missing if Caylee is missing.

Ok even if you are OCD- who keeps a total inventory of their kid's clothes, especially a "fashionable" little girl like Caylee? AND- we KNOW that Casey spent a good deal of money at Target. Not hard to buy new stuff.

Have you guys seen the movie on Lifetime "Little Girl Lost" with A martinez.
The little girl was alive and not found for 5 years.

Elizabeth smart was also alive and thought to be dead.

There is nothing that 100% proves Caylee is dead. IF there was, Casey would be in jail.

What if Telling the Truth IS Telling the Truth?

It's ok not to believe her but people (not you necessarily, just others) should be respectful to her. Some of the posts here are kind of rude and condescending.

I think the worst move would be to charge her now without an airtight case (no body) and down the road, someone stumbles across the remains. (For those of us who think she's gone), and have us seeing a walking Casey who got away with murder.

She hung up because of the sense of urgency. She then called other numbers

That's what you say not what she says. That also defies logic. The only urgency was getting the info to LE -the only ones with the ability to act on it. Hanging up twice and not leaving a message with LE shows a lack of urgency. Hanging up twice and not leaving a message with LE but leaving messages with LA and CA makes no sense. Also, an alleged witness who provides more than "just the facts" and tries to "figure it out" for LE without being asked to do so is always suspect, ask any cop. Also, a witness who goes beyond just relaying what they've seen, heard or felt but rather injects themselves into the controversy by calling everyone involved (GP, lawyers, FBI) etc.) also is suspect. Again, anyone who has studied criminal investigations will tell you that. The above are all red flags and therefore render the account unreliable, unless there is a reasonable explanation for it all. And I said reasonable.

No where does that state that it was CAYLEES decomposed hair in the car...only that a decomposed hair was there.
And the body farm too...only that a body was in the car....not that it was Caylees!

Dead squirrel hair????

Can anyone show me where the lab tests show that the DECOMPOSED hair was Caylees? (besides NG)

Here are the quotes from John Allen as well as a link to the information provided by LE.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.htmlhttp://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

This is absurd. Nice script though. Im sorry I just am not buying any of this who would make up such a thing?
Who would do this? Caylee is DEAD. She's been dead for months. There is no active search for a live child and believe you me; if she were with Hawkins relatives, they would have seen her by now and returned her to her dysfunctional family. Sad but true. IMO this is a bizarre thread. And i'd like to know your motivation for writing all this, is it just boredom or do you really think you are part of this case? Sounds like something Casey A would have dreamed up in her sick head while bzy online. To me, well that is what I needed to say. I dont understand who would want to perpetuate a story like this, what is the motivation?? I totally dont understand. Have to call you on it. Almost every piece of information in these "writings" could have been gained from media reports INCLUDING the puppy story, and Caylee asking or talking about "puppies".
Wow

Well said but if this story is true I would not waste time talking about it here - walk, no run right down to your local police station and demand someone hear you out or like someone else said earlier contact the Missing Children folks and they will get something started.

IF that was a fact...why haven't they shown the official results? Not just verbally.
J.B. stated on a news show when they were collecting the samples...that they should find a hair of Caylees inthe car..if they are doing their jobs...and I agree with that...as I wonder how many hairs of my sons is in my car?
Has anyone everplaced clothing or a diaperbag in a car without a hair of that childs falling of it...I doubt it.

Can I ask a very simple question. Can we possibly have this thread in a mature way without all the bashing. If you don't believe us, then why do you come here and make posts. Please leave if you don't believe this thread. This is what WS is all about. Please let it be. Please start a thread where you feel you can discredit a person, but it's really not fair to do that here.

Please show me 1 of MY post where I have as you call it bashed TTT. As far as why I came to THIS thread to post is because I RESPECT the Alive thread and have refrain from posting on it. So once again if you feel I am bashing TTT or anyone on this threat please show me....

Last I checked, this wasn't a believe/don't believe thread, no?

TTT - Let's just move on with the folks that wish to talk about your story. We really do not need to answer these negative posts. Really, we don't. Let's move on.

The facts won't come out until the trial. This thread should be closed cause we are getting no where

I'm not so sure that OCSO or FBI was looking for "alive" Caylee up to Aug. 15th.
I know they started looking for a body about that time.

I believe they already had their minds made up prior to my statements.

If LE was not looking for an alive Caylee, would it not stand to reason that is because they have enough evidence to know there IS no alive Caylee? I do not believe with such a high profile case as this one is and has been almost from the start that LE would DARE to not cross their T's and dot their I's...I am sure they have a REASON why this sighting was not accepted as the REAL Caylee...They KNOW much more than we do, and I refuse to even contemplate the thought that LE is just playing games with a little girls life to make themselves look good...NO WAY that it happening. NO WAY-

I think the worst move would be to charge her now without an airtight case (no body) and down the road, someone stumbles across the remains. (For those of us who think she's gone), and have us seeing a walking Casey who got away with murder.

I guess Casey will be free for a long time then....

Exactly, it is to discuss, not pound, bash and discredit.

Sweetie I've read thru the posts up until now and I'm sorry but I am not seeing any pounding here. I think others are becoming offended with your approach in your responses. Its not a hirarchy here. Perhaps just understand that the mods will clean up any pounding here. Can you understand that maybe you can choose words more carefully without sounding like you are reprimanding others here? :blowkiss:

John Allen did say that - and was video'd on TV outside of a TES search when he did.

I have to say this: no one is going to see those forensic results in print from OSCO and the State Attorney's office until after homicide charges are filed, if they ever are. Those results won't be part of the child neglect charges as they stand - they are part of an ongoing investigation into Caylee's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member