Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not take a photo of Caylee.
However, my sighting could of been well verified had they gotten films from the 3 airports...and BOTH flight rosters.

I have called 3 times to FBI with no return of my calls.

TTT. What is the description of the woman that you saw her with. I've been reading along buy maybe I missed it?

TIA.

Why shouldn't they be on here Katie? This is not the Caylee is Alive thread this is the thread to discuss TTT sighting of her. WS should not be a divided place. This is an amazing forum to discuss and debate as well as sleuth. Lets all please try and remember that.

Exactly, it is to discuss, not pound, bash and discredit.

When I have attempted to go to the media, they have told me they would have to verify it through OCSO...I never heard back...and then heard that producer had left and gone to another show.

Since the OCSO has had their preliminarys back and made the claim they did verbally...I have to ask....since they released it verbally...why hasn't it come out in any of the docs...or media.

I too found it extremely disturbing what the FBI guy said to me in the phone call above.

IF anyone can tell me the word when a person is far past frustration...that's where I've been for the past 2 months.

TTT - What claim did the OCSO make verbally? I don't understand this???

yeppers, he's in 29 palms Ca. It's in the 1st 400pg release ...but you knew that. LOL I just wanted to wear my Capt Obvious cape :p

So why is the lady with M Hawkin's face going to bring Caylee to NC to be with him if he's 3,000 miles away in California? :rolleyes:

So, Caylee was potentially kidnapped by what looked to be MH's mother.

Things that make ya go, hmmmm

When I have attempted to go to the media, they have told me they would have to verify it through OCSO...I never heard back...and then heard that producer had left and gone to another show.

Since the OCSO has had their preliminarys back and made the claim they did verbally...I have to ask....since they released it verbally...why hasn't it come out in any of the docs...or media.

I too found it extremely disturbing what the FBI guy said to me in the phone call above.

IF anyone can tell me the word when a person is far past frustration...that's where I've been for the past 2 months.

Globe?
Star?
National Enquirer?

I wanted to clarify something.

Cindy believes Caylee was at that airport and has been taken by this caring woman and handed off to someone in NC?

Who is in contact with NC Law Enforcement? Are there flyers in NC? Is the town in NC have their local news covering this story?

Last but not least? If the A's believe this, why aren't they there collecting their grand daughter and her belongings instead of letting their daughter get dragged in and out of jail and possibly go to prison for the rest of her life for murder if not DP?

Oh Lilt that's the 2 million dollar question
Great Question:clap::clap::clap:

If Caylee is dead and there is evidence of that in the trunk of her car, she would be in jail now with no chance of bond. Right?

I understand what you're saying but I'm almost positive LE is getting their case airtight before proceeding with bigger charges.

Just as people are divided on this forum, the jury may also be. If LE makes their case they are assured a conviction.

LE has to provide proof. The defense, on the other hand, only has to provide doubt. (Just like here at WS).

That's sad because there is doubt and Caylee will still not be found.

I was never told by anyone to not to talk about anything. I was told not to give out the sketch.
Which I thought was ludacrist...why have us do one?
We did the sketch so that it could bring more tips in...hoping that in that area of the airport with many there that someone else would come and give info.
I was told not to give it out...they would release it when they thought it should be.

Who's the we?? Can I ask of you some more info on which dept?

I have a BIL in Naples Retired Commander from Det. He could help us ask questions! If you need help with getting the sketch out there.

I don't understand why this thread is being allowed to state "woman who spotted Caylee" I mean can I start a thread that states for a fact anything just because I believe it? Such as if I saw a jane doe (unidentified body), the le made a public statement that it wasn't a match but I still thought it was Caylee then can I then come on here and post "Woman who saw Caylee's remains"?

Ita...this is so wrong on so many levels. We have been told about things like this...and not to it...I can't believe it's still there. I am shocked.

Exactly, it is to discuss, not pound, bash and discredit.

I agree with you Katie. We should not bash any poster. I don't think questions if presented approppriately should be off limits though, we should be posing questions of everyone, LE included to get a good grasp of all the information we are presented with.

I am a tough time wrapping my mind around that LE just says oh her mom killed her we dont need to do any investigating because if we find out she is alive it will look bad, FBI calls just to make sure you havent talked to defense attorney yet says it isnt their case, and the airlines are incompetent by missing listing people on the manifest.

Really hate to see LE being trashed when they have devoted so much time and emotion to finding out what happened to Caylee, yet the person who can answer this refuses to talk or keeps changing her story.

ITA! :clap:

TTT - We can take this to the other blog if you wish. It may be a better move as I feel this really isn't productive here. Let me know your thoughts.

Okay, maybe someone mentioned this, but wouldnt they have a flight list of everyone on that flight???? (not children, but adults) -

Am I confused on the dates you said July 14th you realized it was the missing Caylee that you saw at the airport, yet Caylee wasnt even reported missing until July 15th?

So why is the lady with M Hawkin's face going to bring Caylee to NC to be with him if he's 3,000 miles away in California? :rolleyes:

I don't know, she was in Target (Hawkins mom) July 10th and said Casey was her usual happy self. She was then on a cruise until the 18th? Something like that. Sure can't explain away pings and texts to Hawkins either. Got me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff