Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never told by anyone to not to talk about anything. I was told not to give out the sketch.
Which I thought was ludacrist...why have us do one?
We did the sketch so that it could bring more tips in...hoping that in that area of the airport with many there that someone else would come and give info.
I was told not to give it out...they would release it when they thought it should be.

She hung up because of the sense of urgency. She then called other numbers

Why do you have the sketch??

As for the sense of urgency if she realized on 7/14 that she had seen Caylee why did she wait till 7/23 to contact the authorities

During the interview she states that the "flight left at 6:30"
Also stated "Didn't see females face"---------Son stated "Didn't act like a parent"/"Can only remember blue crocs"

All the statements made to the police have changed once it hit the message boards so it appears more like Caylee than it originally did

Originally Posted by Telling The Truth
ok...I'm going to spill some beans here and I probably shouldn't...god please forgive me.When I heard about Mark Hawkins....the Marine in 29 palms....last week...I thought again all weekend, it kept coming to me....So somehow I looked him up and got a photo of him....the lady I saw in the airport has the same face as him!
I did more research...searched, "Mark Hawkins North Carolina." There are 4 shown within 30 miles of Charlotte, N.C.
In doing more research, I found that Mark Hawkins father is probably also Mark Hawkins, as his grandfather was.
Now, many that have read the scripts, know that AnnMarie Chase is Mark Hawkins mother and she lives in Orlando. Cindy told me that she thought that 1 sister may also...where the rest of the sisters? How many sisters does MH have?
I think that the lady I saw was MH Sister...that she flew down from NY or NJ to get Caylee for MH (since he can't leave..in military) to take her to his fathers home in Charlotte, NC.

Hi Telling The Truth,

I believe that you are convinced you saw Caylee. I also believe that LE checked out your story and did not followup with you about it so you'd understand one way or the other what they did or didn't determine? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - I don't mind. While I'd love nothing more than an alive Caylee (and a happy ending to this case), I will not resort to demeaning you or law enforcement in what is or isn't true about your or their intent.

I do have questions about what you posted above, and one in particular which if someone wants to help you should have provided you long ago. That first question is this:

Have you contacted the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children about your concerns? I ask this because that organization will do everything in its power to get you the answers you seek, and has communications directly with the FBI.

The others can wait.

If they discredit a lead simply because someone got their "b" and "c' mixed up, Id be worried
ITA!! ... but what it does say is that if she is so sure about that detail ... and it is discredited ... what else might she be confused about.

To 1st time blogger:

No, the FBI has not spoken with me in regards to looking for Caylee. Except for 2 days after I gave my 1st statement and the day after giving my recorded statement, I did receive a call at 4:30pm from an FBI agent....he said, and I quote, "I want to know exactly what your conversation was with J.B.?" I had no idea who he was even talking about. I replied, "Who?" He repeated...I said, "I'm sorry, I do not know who you are talking about." He replied, "The attorney!" I told him I had not had any conversations with him and he replied, "OK Good!"
I thought it was really strange that he had not asked me anything about Caylee...so I asked him..."Did you get the composite sketch I did for OCSO?"
He replied "no.
"
I told him I had done one and that he needed to get all the info from them.

After I hung up with that conversation, I called Cin. A. and told her about it. She told me to call back and verify that it was in fact an FBI agent.
It was on a Friday-just at 5pm. so I had to wait until MOnday.
On that Monday, I called back and verified through speaking with the agent that it was FBI, and I asked him again about the sketch and he replied, "This is OCSOs case." (I thought that was strange due to since I saw her going out of state it would be their issue and that they should of been given the sketch.)

I'm not sure which of your 2 Bolded lines I find to be more disturbing.

Both are totally inexcusable.

I have offered to OCSO to take a polygraph....along time ago...at my expense!

No, they never called my husband to ask him anything and I offered his info so they could talk to him. He has NOT received any call from anyone.

Yes, I have spoken to J.B. well after my statements were made...twice to be exact.
and Yes, I have spoken with the A.'s P.I. (one of them)

No I have not received a subpoena....but do expect to.

Caylee's blue crocs have still not been located.

That is strange, because we have just received information yesterday that verifies via Cindy Anthony's own statements that NOTHING of Caylee's is missing-and that included, not one pair of shoes, not one pair of pajams, not a toy or a doll-NOTHING...so where did THIS information surface from? Link please...

yeah I doubt you should ever be in possession of the sketch.....right?

Oh... okay, thread title changed... I thought the Atlanta sighting was investigated and cleared as not credible.

(as well as the OIA sighting)

That is what I heard reported on Fox News as well.

No disrespect either, but the lady that spotted Elizabeth Smart called 911 open 24/7/365.

Touche and they really shouldn't be on here if they don't believe it.

Why shouldn't they be on here Katie? This is not the Caylee is Alive thread this is the thread to discuss TTT sighting of her. WS should not be a divided place. This is an amazing forum to discuss and debate as well as sleuth. Lets all please try and remember that.

jeez, isn't M Hawkins in California not NC? I can't keep all her babydaddys straight!!! lol :crazy:
yeppers, he's in 29 palms Ca. It's in the 1st 400pg release ...but you knew that. LOL I just wanted to wear my Capt Obvious cape :p

No, you can assume that they weren't RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.

Exactly my point, just as we can assume there is a reason that none of the supposed forensic evidence has been released to the public. They don't want to release it, MAYBE they have it, maybe they DON"T. I don't have enough confirmed information to make a decision. I was told directly by a LE officer though that investigators would most definitely let LEAKS be published by the press even if they know that information is not true. It is a technique used to flush out further info from the public or suspects. It doesn't mean it won't be confirmed to be true later, but it certainly doesn't mean that it will be either. I have complete respect for LE. However, they do use tactics to do their jobs. They do make mistakes just like all of us do, also.

I have offered to OCSO to take a polygraph....along time ago...at my expense!

No, they never called my husband to ask him anything and I offered his info so they could talk to him. He has NOT received any call from anyone.

Yes, I have spoken to J.B. well after my statements were made...twice to be exact.
and Yes, I have spoken with the A.'s P.I. (one of them)

No I have not received a subpoena....but do expect to.

For the child neglect case?

jeez, isn't M Hawkins in California not NC? I can't keep all her babydaddys straight!!! lol :crazy:

There was somebody on her facebook page from Camp Lejeune, NC, but I don't know who that was. He had a video of all of Caylee's toys and the title of the video was "Casey, why?". I don't know if it's still there as I haven't been back to facebook.
I would like to ask - how do you explain the decomp smell and the hair with decomp rings?

When I have attempted to go to the media, they have told me they would have to verify it through OCSO...I never heard back...and then heard that producer had left and gone to another show.

Since the OCSO has had their preliminarys back and made the claim they did verbally...I have to ask....since they released it verbally...why hasn't it come out in any of the docs...or media.

I too found it extremely disturbing what the FBI guy said to me in the phone call above.

IF anyone can tell me the word when a person is far past frustration...that's where I've been for the past 2 months.

While you may not have been asked for ID, you were asked their names. They were ticketed passengers. I just flew with my 14 year old son. He did not have to provide ID, but he was clearly ticketed, and the manifest reflected the fact that he boarded the plane. It likely did not show that he was a child, or a minor, because our tickets were the same price.

It certainly did not mean he was not on the plane.

I believe that LE checked all ticketed passengers on that flight, regardless of what age they may have been. jmo

I wasn't trying to imply that there were children on the plane that weren't accounted for. I was simply stating that my children flew and I did not need ID for them. I do not remember whether I was asked their names or not- I only recall my husband and I presenting tickets, Our IDs and walking through.

What evidence is there that we can look at to substantiate this? Where did YOU see this information? Did you see the report from LE? What did it say? Where did you see it? :confused:

For the third time...The report that has been released by LE is in the original 400 page document dump. This incident is reported in Part II on page 47 on...

Originally Posted by TripleA
Sorry, but I just do not believe that the child you saw was Caylee. Maybe it was a child that looked like Caylee, or her name sounded like Caylee, but I believe that Caylee Anthony is among the angels.

This is not like a "she said/he said" situation it is more like a "she said/all other evidence says" situation.

If Caylee is dead and there is evidence of that in the trunk of her car, she would be in jail now with no chance of bond. Right?

I am a tough time wrapping my mind around that LE just says oh her mom killed her we dont need to do any investigating because if we find out she is alive it will look bad, FBI calls just to make sure you havent talked to defense attorney yet says it isnt their case, and the airlines are incompetent by missing listing people on the manifest.

Really hate to see LE being trashed when they have devoted so much time and emotion to finding out what happened to Caylee, yet the person who can answer this refuses to talk or keeps changing her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KryYo