Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many rows of gates are on 1 Terminal side???
I know that Orlando is 2 Terminals....but their are rows of gates at each side...they branch off like a tree. Continue on...you'll figure it out.

I can only hope this is why OCSO discredited out sighting. At O.I.A...you have Terminal A and Terminal B....I said GATE C5....that is where we were sitting and where I saw Caylee...if you want to get real straight about it...our flight left from gate C6, since we were traveling with the puppy and gate C6 looked pretty full...we sat over on the C5 side so that we were straight across from C6 and so that we could give our puppy some water to drink before we took off to Seattle.

There is not a C anything at Orlando International ... if you are gonna be specific ... you had better be right! This goes to credibility.

Wow! Great sleuthing!!! Wonder if that had anything to do with LE not believing that was a credible lead? hmmm

If they discredit a lead simply because someone got their "b" and "c' mixed up, Id be worried

It seems as though Baez didn't even take this sighting serious. I am sorry but that is just how I feel

TTT: Do you what the Anthony's have done with your info? I understand they have PI's - are they currently searching based on your leads?

Thank you! I was just going to ask that question.

I believe Katie posted earlier that there are 3 PI's, so I would hope that all 3 are making use of the information TTT has provided.

Yes, I understand this, as I have flown many dozens of flights with all of my own children. However, that is not the point. The need to check out ALL children on board no matter what age, not as determined by how the airline classifies them. All lap children should have been checked no matter how old the airline was told they were. AND all security tapes should have been checked from all three airports involved. AND other passenger listed in seats in the general area that TTT saw the woman seated should have been questioned. If this was done GREAT, but no LE report or documents confirm that it was done, so we can assume that it was not.

No, you can assume that they weren't RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.

I did not take a photo of Caylee.
However, my sighting could of been well verified had they gotten films from the 3 airports...and BOTH flight rosters.

I have called 3 times to FBI with no return of my calls.

According to the 400 page document, Part II (page 47...) they DID request film footage of the flight boarding in Orlando but it had been erased/taped over.

Because LE is following up on EVERY lead inspite of what some on this forum try to say.

Yes, and why again are they looking for an alive Caylee and bursting in on people in the middle of the night if they think Caylee is dead?

Because LE will follow up on all credible information they receive - they have followed up on all credible information thus far - but unfortunately ALL of the so called Caylee sightings have not proved to be the Caylee Anthony the world (minus 1) is wanting to find.

Well, if they have absolute, unequivocal evidence that Caylee is dead why they are wasting resources looking for a live child?

Wow...Just wow...I agree the thread title needs to be changed. This is not ws like. imo

I was never told by anyone to not to talk about anything. I was told not to give out the sketch.
Which I thought was ludacrist...why have us do one?
We did the sketch so that it could bring more tips in...hoping that in that area of the airport with many there that someone else would come and give info.
I was told not to give it out...they would release it when they thought it should be.

They also haven't come out with an official statement of fact that didn't include a lot of hedging, either.

The "we believe, we think, she's probably", and so forth doesn't cut it in the way of an official statement of known death.

They have allowed a lot of room for leeway, and I think that they are intentionally doing so because they really aren't sure that she's deceased at all.

I respectfully disagree with you. I have posted John Allen's statement on this thread twice and I do not see him hedging on anything at all. He clearly states that she was dead in Casey's trunk and he also goes on to say that there is further evidence that has not been released.

TTT, thank you for coming on here, but I have to admit I am very skeptical about your story. First, you state that you called the Crime Tip line to report that you had actually seen Caylee, a little girl the whole US has been looking for, and you were put on hold for a mere 10 minutes so you hung up? Unbelievable. I'm put on hold longer than that just checking my phone bill. Second, you state that you called OCSD and got a voice mail so again you hung up. Again, unbelievable. Yet, when you reached LA and CA and also got voice mails, you left a message. That is only the tip of the iceberg of why, in my opinion, your story doesn't pass the smell test. Sorry, but I think you have some explaining to do.

She hung up because of the sense of urgency. She then called other numbers

OCSO had just adjourned from the Bond Hearing where it was first announced that Caylee was thought to be deceased.

TTT had the unfortunate timing of coming closely on the heels in the aftermath of that Hearing with the sighting of a very much ALIVE Caylee, and it would seem that OCSO does not want the egg on their faces of having to backtrack their predetermined theory.

What is unfortunate is that people trying to substantiate their own point of view would imply that LE would allow this little girl to be kidnapped, sold, adopted or anything else that may have become of her just so they can SAY she is dead...Ludicrous!

TTT's child is 14 - NOT CONSIDERED A CHILD as far as airlines are concerned - so her 14 year old is considered an adult when on an airplane

Yes, but she said there were quite a few more children on the plane than reported! Per the person i quoted!

No, you can assume that they weren't RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.

Yes, I understand this, as I have flown many dozens of flights with all of my own children. However, that is not the point. The need to check out ALL children on board no matter what age, not as determined by how the airline classifies them. All lap children should have been checked no matter how old the airline was told they were. AND all security tapes should have been checked from all three airports involved. AND other passenger listed in seats in the general area that TTT saw the woman seated should have been questioned. If this was done GREAT, but no LE report or documents confirm that it was done, so we can assume that it was not.
Except when TTT booked her flight for her son and herself she booked it with the airlines as 2 adults again hence why the airlines is not calling her 14 year old a child. His name I'm sure appears on the manifest but they did not ask his birthdate when she booked the flight nor when they boarded the flight - so he has never been considered or ever will be considered a child for this flight.

If the EVIDENCE, the Scientific evidence, is such hard and fast proof that Caylee is dead then you need to call OCSD and tell the Missing Person's Unit and Det. Melich to turn the case over to the Homicide Squad.

People have become invested in the idea that Caylee is dead and do not like hearing anything that contradicts their absolute certainty.

In all honesty, that could be said for the people that she believe is alive as well; but what we have to remember is that it is okay to agree to disagree. I respect the right of other peoples opinions but do not mind respectfully debating either. Thats what makes WS great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member