Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the EVIDENCE, the Scientific evidence, is such hard and fast proof that Caylee is dead then you need to call OCSD and tell the Missing Person's Unit and Det. Melich to turn the case over to the Homicide Squad.

People have become invested in the idea that Caylee is dead and do not like hearing anything that contradicts their absolute certainty.

No, that's not true. I want so badly for this child to be alive!

But I cannot take one person's word. TTT believes she saw Caylee but there is not a thread of proof that she actually did besides her saying so.

It's like Casey saying she has a job. Just because she says so doesn't mean it's true.

Mind you, I have no doubt that TTT has the best intentions here.

I am sorry but I find that ridiculous. LE just burst in on a couple in the middle of the night a week or 2 ago that had a 5 year old that really looked nothing like Caylee on a tip they got somewhere. The parents had to produce birth certs. etc and prove this 5 year old was theirs even tho she looked nothing like a just turned 3 Caylee. LE HAS BEEN looking for an alive Caylee and following up on all credible tips and they also followed up on TTTs and did not find it credible. Enough said. BTW, I do believe that TTT thinks she did see caylee but I don't believe she saw the caylee this case is about. So far none of these false caylee sitings have looked a bit like caylee and we don't even have a picture in this instance.

OCSO had just adjourned from the Bond Hearing where it was first announced that Caylee was thought to be deceased.

TTT had the unfortunate timing of coming closely on the heels in the aftermath of that Hearing with the sighting of a very much ALIVE Caylee, and it would seem that OCSO does not want the egg on their faces of having to backtrack their predetermined theory.

And yes..the sketch was done in the back of a McDonalds. ( I thought we were meeting at McDs to go somewhere else...(I live a good hour drive from Orlando.)
When Cin.A. heard about this, apparently LA called and left a message on Sgts. ans.machine, as within 15 mins. of talking with Cin.A, I received a call from him. He wanted to know exactly what the det. had said when doing the sketch....

TTT: Do you what the Anthony's have done with your info? I understand they have PI's - are they currently searching based on your leads?

Untitled-1.jpg

Excellent sleuthing!

Anyone who purchases a ticket to fly anywhere in the US or territories, must present valid ID at check in. The identity of this person alleged to be traveling with Caylee would be known to both the airline and the authorities.

DT

Yes, this is absolutely true. And I'm sure this person has been investigated.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That can't be proven either!

TTT's child is 14 - NOT CONSIDERED A CHILD as far as airlines are concerned - so her 14 year old is considered an adult when on an airplane

BTW TTT, you should turn all your info in about Mark Hawkins and his famil to Leonard Padilla. He will go check it all out. It seems he answers his phone and is trying to crack this case and looks into everything. Trouble is, all the scientific evidence points to Caylee being dead. But I know he will check it out.

I did not take a photo of Caylee.
However, my sighting could of been well verified had they gotten films from the 3 airports...and BOTH flight rosters.

I have called 3 times to FBI with no return of my calls.

I am sorry but I find that ridiculous. LE just burst in on a couple in the middle of the night a week or 2 ago that had a 5 year old that really looked nothing like Caylee on a tip they got somewhere. The parents had to produce birth certs. etc and prove this 5 year old was theirs even tho she looked nothing like a just turned 3 Caylee. LE HAS BEEN looking for an alive Caylee and following up on all credible tips and they also followed up on TTTs and did not find it credible. Enough said. BTW, I do believe that TTT thinks she did see caylee but I don't believe she saw the caylee this case is about. So far none of these false caylee sitings have looked a bit like caylee and we don't even have a picture in this instance.

Yes, and why again are they looking for an alive Caylee and bursting in on people in the middle of the night if they think Caylee is dead?

However, my sighting could of been well verified had they gotten films from the 3 airports...and BOTH flight rosters.

I thought the FBI called you and asked you if you spoke to JB?

I'm late into this thread, but I've followed TTT's story elsewhere...why is this thread titled "...Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA?" My memory is that she saw Caylee in Orlando, while waiting for a flight to Atlanta?:waitasec:

TTT, thank you for coming on here, but I have to admit I am very skeptical about your story. First, you state that you called the Crime Tip line to report that you had actually seen Caylee, a little girl the whole US has been looking for, and you were put on hold for a mere 10 minutes so you hung up? Unbelievable. I'm put on hold longer than that just checking my phone bill. Second, you state that you called OCSD and got a voice mail so again you hung up. Again, unbelievable. Yet, when you reached LA and CA and also got voice mails, you left a message. That is only the tip of the iceberg of why, in my opinion, your story doesn't pass the smell test. Sorry, but I think you have some explaining to do.

Listen, not bashing here, but with all due respect, what does that say to you? What it says to me is that FBI has evidence of Caylee being deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD