Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for answering! Did they interview your child and husband also?

According to the 400 page document, Part II (page 47...) both TTT and her son were interviewed. There is no mention there as to her husband being interviewed.

TTT's own child was 12 or 13 IIRC and would have paid for a full price fair. Unlike a lap child (who flys for free) or a 7 year old that flies for a reduced child fee.

When I flew with my 3 and 5 year old, each in their own seats, I was not asked for ID for either of them and I paid the same price for their seats as I did my own. This was just last year and from Tampa, through Atlanta, to Arizona.

(bolded by me)

1.) When did Cindy tell you this?
2.) How did this discussion come about?
3.) Did Cindy tell you that Mark was Caylee's biological father?
4.) If not what would be Mark's modivation for taking Caylee?
5.) Why did you call the Anthony's before the authorities (open 24/7)?
6.) Did J Baez ask you to testify in Casey's upcoming trial?
7.) Amy, Jesse and Ricardo have taken polygraphs, have you been asked to by either OCSO/FBI or J Baez? Would you take one if asked to?

TIA for answering

Just wanted to push these questions forward so they dont get missed:blowkiss:

How many rows of gates are on 1 Terminal side???
I know that Orlando is 2 Terminals....but their are rows of gates at each side...they branch off like a tree. Continue on...you'll figure it out.

I can only hope this is why OCSO discredited out sighting. At O.I.A...you have Terminal A and Terminal B....I said GATE C5....that is where we were sitting and where I saw Caylee...if you want to get real straight about it...our flight left from gate C6, since we were traveling with the puppy and gate C6 looked pretty full...we sat over on the C5 side so that we were straight across from C6 and so that we could give our puppy some water to drink before we took off to Seattle.

Orlando's gates are numerical only. It really sounds to me like you're talking about Atlanta with C5 and C6.

Wow...Just wow...I agree the thread title needs to be changed. This is not ws like. imo

I absolutely agree. This is one woman's claim... LE has checked it out and found it to be false. The title of this thread is very misleading.

No I don't think they would necessarily come forward, especially with the 9 months and 1 year to contest or challenge the adoption. They must know they would surely risk losing the child because C & G would challenge for sure. Also, as hard as it is to believe, there are still people out there who have never heard of Caylee or Casey Anthony.

George and Cindy are not Caylee's parents and could not constest any adoption that her legal guardian, her mother, entered into...

How many rows of gates are on 1 Terminal side???
I know that Orlando is 2 Terminals....but their are rows of gates at each side...they branch off like a tree. Continue on...you'll figure it out.

I can only hope this is why OCSO discredited out sighting. At O.I.A...you have Terminal A and Terminal B....I said GATE C5....that is where we were sitting and where I saw Caylee...if you want to get real straight about it...our flight left from gate C6, since we were traveling with the puppy and gate C6 looked pretty full...we sat over on the C5 side so that we were straight across from C6 and so that we could give our puppy some water to drink before we took off to Seattle.

With complete respect, this is what I have tried a couple of times to get help with figuring out. If this is the gate number you remember from waiting to board for Seattle, then you must have been at that gate number in Atlanta and not in Orlando.

So Jose Baez, the defense attorney that now holds this information in the palm of his hand, isn't following up on this tip either, why?

Would he be dragging out long enough to make more money, movie/book deals?

He would allow a child to suffer having to be away from her own mother for what logical reason?

Much less, why wouldn't he immediately want to clear his client if he believed this?

None of that makes sense to me.

Here's a diagram of the airport:

gate_numbers.gif

jeez, isn't Mark Hawkins in California? I can't keep all her babydaddys straight!!! lol

When I flew with my 3 and 5 year old, each in their own seats, I was not asked for ID for either of them and I paid the same price for their seats as I did my own. This was just last year and from Tampa, through Atlanta, to Arizona.

FYI it is NOT a law to show an ID to fly. It is a TSI regulation but not a law. Many fly without presenting a valid ID. I've taken my children many, many places - they have flown without their drivers license and I have never had a letter from my husband stating his permission for me to fly them anywhere. Regardless the manifest is most likely correct - Airlines do take manifests very, very seriously in light of 911. Perhaps TTT counted incorrectly regarding under 2 (lap child) 2-12 (child) 12+ adult

jeez, isn't Mark Hawkins in California not NC? I can't keep all her babydaddys straight!!! lol :crazy:

IRC, Orlando gates are only by numbers...

jeez, isn't M Hawkins in California not NC? I can't keep all her babydaddys straight!!! lol :crazy:

While you may not have been asked for ID, you were asked their names. They were ticketed passengers. I just flew with my 14 year old son. He did not have to provide ID, but he was clearly ticketed, and the manifest reflected the fact that he boarded the plane. It likely did not show that he was a child, or a minor, because our tickets were the same price.

It certainly did not mean he was not on the plane.

I believe that LE checked all ticketed passengers on that flight, regardless of what age they may have been. jmo

SNIPPED

We don't know, but we do know LE did not even count TTT's own child as being on the flight. LE said there were only two children on that flight when TTT insists that there were quite a few more than that.
What evidence is there that we can look at to substantiate this? Where did YOU see this information? Did you see the report from LE? What did it say? Where did you see it? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Afrench