***GUILTY MURDER 2nd Degree*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread #2 (livestream) 2019.10.23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More

There will be no pre-sentence investigation. The State and Defense are asking for two to three weeks before the sentencing.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

A presentence investigation report (PSIR) is a legal term referring to the investigation into the history of person convicted of a crime before sentencing to determine if there are extenuating circumstances which should ameliorate the sentence or a history of criminal behavior to increase the harshness of the sentence.

Presentence investigation report - Wikipedia

I'm okay with this verdict. I think it was a fair, carefully thought out verdict.

I am surprised as to finding it NG of conspiracy though. That indicates to me they might have felt Wayne did set him up to be the fall guy.

Second degree murder (up to 15 years in prison) for attempted second-degree murder resulting in injury to another person. Third-degree murder (up to 15 years in prison, 15 years of probation, and a $10,000 fine) is a second-degree felony in Florida.Dec 6, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc