***GUILTY MURDER 2nd Degree*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread #2 (livestream) 2019.10.23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it’s no big deal, I kinda missed where she excluded them, and had presumed it was Teresa’s dna until watching again.
I sincerely appreciate you pointing it out. I needed to know so I could stop misrepresenting it as being a fact. Frankly, that was a huge piece of evidence that I believed was most incriminating as far as proving he was inside the house.

I sincerely appreciate you pointing it out. I needed to know so I could stop misrepresenting it as being a fact. Frankly, that was a huge piece of evidence that I believed was most incriminating as far as proving he was inside the house.

It must feel quite jarring to you. Does it change how you are feeling about the outcome?

For those of you who are experts and have been following every little detail since the murder, what are the things you wish would have/could have been presented in this trial and that the judge would not allow?

I think all of the DNA results were included from the same sheet. So all was entered into evidence together. Not sure why the state was taking the time to spend an hour on parts that aren’t relevant though.

Start around 23:15.....she clearly said they were all excluded. The sample could not have come from any of those people, including 28-2, which is the hair on TS's foot.

@TTF14 Thank you! I didn't go down that far! Now I am just hopping back on here, so I'm behind. I know there was one hair at the crime scene. But are they also talking about the ones they vacuumed from the car? Because that car had been rented by someone else after MS brought it back.

PS Thank you for helping me catch up today.

@TTF14 Thank you! I didn't go down that far! Now I am just hopping back on here, so I'm behind. I know there was one hair at the crime scene. But are they also talking about the ones they vacuumed from the car? Because that car had been rented by someone else after MS brought it back.

Ok so we have these pieces
9-1 vaccumnings from left of car
12-1, 12-4 vaccumings from right of car
28-3 hair from TS right foot
32-2, 32-3 hair from the coveralls
None of these belong to TS, MS, CWW, or JRR

It must feel quite jarring to you. Does it change how you are feeling about the outcome?
As far as the jury - IDK. I think if that hair had existed, as I thought it did, I suspect we might already have a verdict. There is still a ton of evidence but more of it witness testimony and circumstantial.

I DO think he will be found guilty, I am unsure of which counts now.

As far as me personally, I don't have any doubts at all that he was inside that house and helped commit the murder. But I am privy to a lot of info that the jury is not.

Yes, that testimony was about the hair on the leg AND what was vacuumed from the car.

My biggest concern is how the jury perceives Taylor's victim's assistance payments. We know more details re these monsters. The jury only asked for Taylor's testimony which leads me to the concern.

I asked before but don't think I got an answer....was the State forbidden to point out these were from a victim's assistance fund? I assume they were not allowed to use the word victim as it pertained to Taylor.

My biggest concern is how the jury perceives Taylor's victim's assistance payments. We know more details re these monsters.
@Oregonmama Me too, because she had already told LE what she knew before any money came up. But the defense is making it sound like it she is doing all this for the money! 4oo hundred a month is nothing. $50 a week will maybe just put a dent in her child support for JR's baby. She only gets that money until the trial is over. Not her fault the defense has drug this thing out for four years!

Exactly. It is the absolute LAST thing the State should want to elicit in testimony - that there is a hair that doesn't match the victim or any of the suspects. It easily could be one of the girls' hairs but still....leaves a huge question mark....
@beach, could it be Dr. Petrites? He did feel for a pulse.

GPS that puts JRR at the house. JRR's phone pinging off same tower as Teresa's phone near house at approx 11:30 pm Sunday. Blue murder suit fiber from JRR's place of employment on Teresa's dead body. Fiber from same type of mudersuit disposed of near JRR's place of employment with JRR's mDNA matching hair from JRR on suit. Confession of "ok with 15 years" to Detective Downs. Confession of involvement to girlfriend (5 months before girlfriend was paid a dime in victim's assistance). Lies to bosses. Guilty 100%. Verdict coming now.

I asked before but don't think I got an answer....was the State forbidden to point out these were from a victim's assistance fund? I assume they were not allowed to use the word victim as it pertained to Taylor.

In closing, if I recall correctly, they actually use the word witness protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip