***GUILTY MURDER 2nd Degree*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread #2 (livestream) 2019.10.23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to revisit, as I have in my notes that item 32.1 was hair on the coveralls, which matched Jimmy Rodgers. Not hair her leg.

I will have to revisit, as I have in my notes that item 32.1 was hair on the coveralls, which matched Jimmy Rodgers. Not hair her leg.

ETA 28.2 was recovered from Teresa's right foot (Day 4 Witness Sherri Fentess- Forensic Analyst, approx 22:10 minutes in

28.2 was excluded to Jimmy??? @ 23 minutes in?

Jimmy could not have been the source she said

u(Day 4 Witness Sherri Fentess- Forensic Analyst, approx 22:10 minutes in

28.2 was excluded to Jimmy??? @ 23 minutes in?

Oh crap....yep, I misunderstood. I didn't realize she had excluded JR. That is the witness whose testimony I recalled.

I am so sorry, guys. Never intended to mislead anyone. :(

I think jimmy's ball -peen hammer was an over eager attempt by a wanna be hit man to come prepared. Surprised the state couldn't use it to prove premeditation, but I guess they couldn't prove it made the round trip.

Remember, he told a neighbor a hammer was his favorite weapon. Of course, he did not specifically say ‘ball-peen’. I keep wondering if LE took the cooler but don’t remember & don’t think so. But this continues to bother me, probably needless on my part—I may need to let it go.

I'm trying to find it in this video:

ETA: As Dixie said, around 17 minutes.

17 minutes in is when she said the fiber on the coveralls match him, JRR. Later, she said the other hairs did not match any of the four, including Jimmy Rogers. @ 23 minutes

Later on, the defense attorney is saying one of the reasons Jimmy's hair may have been on the coveralls is because it was transfer afterwards, inferring when it was in and out of the backpack.

Last edited:
The hair evidence wasn't in the docs. Only came out in testimony by the State's forensic examiner expert.

Right. But her foot was in crime scene pics. I always wondered why that was released in what we had access to, figured it was a mishap (?). Can’t remember which foot was pictured though.

Yes because now I’m thinking well who’s hair was it?
Exactly. It is the absolute LAST thing the State should want to elicit in testimony - that there is a hair that doesn't match the victim or any of the suspects. It easily could be one of the girls' hairs but still....leaves a huge question mark....

Well re listening to the testimony above, she says that the vaccumings, 9-1, 12-1, 12-3, TS foot 28-2, and the coveralls 32-2, 32-3, that NONE of those match Teresa, MS, CWW, JRR.

Just want to thank @Scalex for questioning my memory of the hair evidence and a huge thank you to @dixiegirl1035 for taking copious notes and posting that video so quickly! I had no idea where to begin to find that testimony. Thank you!

Apologies again for getting it so wrong.

Just want to thank @Scalex for questioning my memory of the hair evidence and a huge thank you to @dixiegirl1035 for taking copious notes and posting that video so quickly! I had no idea where to begin to find that testimony. Thank you!

Apologies again for getting it so wrong.

Oh it’s no big deal, I kinda missed where she excluded them, and had presumed it was Teresa’s dna until watching again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc