GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the state even ask if one of those character witnesses said: "I do know Skyler, that's why I am comfortable saying I'm not convinced she buried her baby and know she definitely wouldnt have hurt it.
I suppose that would be removed from the record

during the pre-trial video (no audio) this morning, I was troubled by her giggly affect. It was very different than how she appears during trial. First time I have been able to see that part.

Why feel troubled? She was responding to her attorney. Maybe he was trying to make her feel more at ease. Maybe they just have a good repoire.

Of course her affect is different when the jury is present. Like every other defendant, she knows the jury may well be watching her. If she smiles they may think her callous, so maybe capable of what's she being charged with. If she cries or seems overly emotional they may think she's faking it, so maybe capable of doing what's she's charged with. Neutral face is best.

She's somewhat exceptional, actually, in that she seems never to have pretended indifference by play- writing or shuffling papers during any testimony. IMO she's presented as attentive and respectful.

On cross, Knippen asks whether Brown could have ever imagined SR would conceal a pregnancy, give birth secretly and bury a baby. Brown says she was shocked when she found out what had happened @Local12 #SkylarRichardson Now we are on a short break to deal with tech issue

Angenette Levy on Twitter

IMO, BSR's true colors were on global display today when her dad was on the witness stand, testifying for her benefit (i.e., character testimony pursuant to some rule re. the dead baby's representative).

Zombie look. No emotion whatsoever -- not even as dad's voice was cracking and people in the gallery were crying. That girl's not right.

MOO

(Still on break. Having technical issues with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member