GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So grateful for justice.

OT...I haven't watched until now, but this judge has such a calm soothing voice.

RIP Michelle Justice has been served. :rose:

myoung.jpg

Not one d__N tear from JY!!! Yes, we can call him a murderer now!

Why is HLN saying "this is a stunner"? Yes, this was mostly a circumstantial case, there are hundreds of cases tried every year based on circumstantial evidence.

There were just too many conincidences to not point in JY's direction. He did it, or he has some incredibly bad luck.

I'm satisfied with this verdict and hope the family can find some peace.

On another note, I expect an appeal to be filed pretty quick though.

MOO

Mel

Blah blah blah these jury instructions have sapped the drama out of the moment. C'mon judge turn your attention to JY!

FINALLY!!!! Justice!! Sooooooooooo happy that JY is going to be held accountable. It's time!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Is there a link to the live stream??
In Session is still covering the Dhuran Ravi case!

1700 days before he spoke to LE? Wow, that just beats 31 days out of the water!!!

Why is HLN saying "this is a stunner"? Yes, this was mostly a circumstantial case, there are hundreds of cases tried every year based on circumstantial evidence.

Mel

It's HLN.... I can hear NG this evening.... BOMBSHELL TONIGHT! bla bla bla bla

Thank you jurors! My faith in the justice system has elevated up a few notches............

Now the talking heads on In Session change their tune. This is why I take them with a grain of salt.

I'm glad the Jury did not compromise with the 2nd Degree verdict.

GUILTY!!! 1st Degree.

I just wanted everyone here to know that I got JTF on the phone and he heard the verdict live as he was driving! Of all the people here, he deserved to hear it when we did... LIVE!!! He's overjoyed!!!!!!

Bumping this. Please take note.

Reminder to all who have followed this, no matter where you fall on the spectrum, you are a Websleuther, and we expect that you will exhibit respect for your fellow sleuthers who may have very different opinions than yours. PLEASE refrain from gloating, wishing ill upon players, making demeaning comments, and other forms of bad behavior.

In a sense, there is no "other side" here. Every one of us is united in our grief for MY and RY and for the families of everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member