*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE has any physical evidence that RAT's DNA (or fingerprints) were in Alexis's car, then that would be a huge point.... it all hinges on who drove that car back to Carmike.

My biggest question is, for them to charge him with murder, doesn't there have to be undeniable physical evidence proving that 1) Alexis lost an unrecoverable volume of blood, 2) There is enough physical evidence to place her in his trailer and his DNA physically returning her car to the lot.

her car

I have gotten gas here many times and my phone always picks up the Wifi signal from McDonald's, so I'm not sure what to believe about that.

Have they stated where he usually parked his truck to watch women/girls? I haven't seen it reported in testimony.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 1m
Court resumes this morning, Randy Taylor is facing charges for the Murder of Alexis Murphy.

Do you know if the location where RAT was sitting is a place where you have gotten a continual signal before? I was wondering because there is a pizza place I stop by where I can get the signal while in certain areas of the parking lot, but not in other areas, oddly enough because of the locations of a light pole, a transformer and the corner of the building itself. (the other corner of the building works fine-go figure). I am curious if the wifi works in some areas of the station, and not in others. That would be a field trip for jurors, for sure, if it really matters.

Do you have a laptop that you can take to the parking lot to test it for us?

Have they stated where he usually parked his truck to watch women/girls? I haven't seen it reported in testimony.

I'm not sure where exactly he parked his vehicle. I will stop by there this afternoon on my way home and try it in different areas. I know that I have picked up the signal at the gas pumps. I have parked my car behind the gas pumps to run into the store and the signal is picked up there as well. I have a feeling that he was parked in the corner furthest from the store. I will park there and try it in different areas of the parking lot.

Molly Balkenbush ‏@MollyNBC29 55s
Day 3 of #taylortrial is underway at this hour. @MarcellaNBC29 has the latest details at noon. #AlexisMurphy

This case is so frustrating having to wait for breaks to hear what's going on.

I'm not sure where exactly he parked his vehicle. I will stop by there this afternoon on my way home and try it in different areas. I know that I have picked up the signal at the gas pumps. I have parked my car behind the gas pumps to run into the store and the signal is picked up there as well. I have a feeling that he was parked in the corner furthest from the store. I will park there and try it in different areas of the parking lot.

Great!! Are you planning on attending any trial days?

Great!! Are you planning on attending any trial days?

I have a friend there today. She is very close to the family and is mostly there for support. I am hoping to attend a day or two. I would love to be in the courtroom to get a first hand look at this.

I still believe and have believed all along that RAT acted alone, yes there is a CRD, however I hear the defense in this case can prove he was in Alabama days before AM went missing. Also I believe Rat saw the CRD and was able to give a description of him due to the fact that his car was similar to a previously owned car that RAT had and CRD is originally from Nelson County a high school graduate from there. So easily RAT blames CRD in helping him. I just still wonder how RAT convinced AM to go back to that trailer...bless her heart

the last part is not that hard to figure for me I have 1 good reason . she is a minor also people friendly person., minors and people friendly persons don't think about every in and out.. They have spoke before on a small term, she didn't think of him as a threat because of the past convo was innocent and minor petty drug talk related, He might have spoken in that same convo tone, hey I remember you oh look"I have different kinds of weeds/pot plants etc etc". It have might peeked her intrests . A lot of teens think it cool to see purple colored pot and red colored pot.She just went to see it because teens today think it cool,which I think the was real reason ... may he said I have just around the corner where I live, like 1-3 min's away. ill show you.. which is a old school kid napping technique used on minors with candy lies. They don't see the in and outs of danger because her mind is minor and people friendly.

Purple colored pot and red colored pot is hard to get and very cool to see also popular among the teens. She might have never seen it before up close, and wanted to see it, not thinking about the dangers of this fellow. Again his tone and her person friendly skills . It could happen to anyone.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 53s
BREAKING: stud, hair, eye lash, found in trailer all match Alexis Murphy DNA. The nail and blood also had male DNA in it, blood matched Randy Taylor.... http://fb.me/1iFtjMZNd

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 1m
Day 3 of Randy Taylor murder trial in Nelson: FBI agent testifies to finding blue shirt with blood balled up under couch in Taylor's camper

justin faulconer@jrfaulconer

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 1m
FBI analyst testifies the blood is a "mixture": Alexis Murphy was the "major contributor" and Taylor "could not be excluded" as contributor

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 32s
FBI analyst testifies Alexis Murphy was source of a diamond stud and hair strand in DNA found in the camper

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 48s
FBI analyst testifies Alexis Murphy was "major contributor" to a nail found in the camper in DNA evidence

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 32s
FBI analyst testifies Alexis Murphy was source of a diamond stud and hair strand in DNA found in the camper

It occurs to me that this stud may have been the one above her lip and not an earring.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 1m
On cross examination of the FBI biologists, she said it was possible the DNA match may not have come from blood. Since it was Randy Taylor's shirt she says it is possible a skin cell from Taylor could have also been in test sample. ... http://fb.me/3JYTwG1n9

I am a little behind... So apologies if this has been posted already....

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...c8a-d6c2-52ad-8921-a7b388169bfd.html?mode=jqm

Quote: "Taylor was known to frequent the gas station, back up his truck in the same spot, and stare for hours at young people that came through; Bradley was among them, Martin said."

This is interesting to me...

I wonder if LE has some evidence that Bradley was watched by RT... For instance on cell phone cameras of RT... Or on gas station surveillance cam, or ???

Was RT specifically "stalking" Bradley?

:dunno:

BBM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads