*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they got him this time.

THANK YOU all for the updates and comments.
I am hoping and praying for the maximum, PLEASE PLEASE VIRGINIA. I do not want this sociopath prowling around stalking & killing more young people.
Reading I have a question, do sociopaths such as RAT actually willingly try to go back to prison? I am bothered by him saying he was 'tired' & 'you might as well arrest me', early on, as if he wanted to go back to prison, but avoid the death penalty.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 29s
Prosecutor Anthony Martin closing remarks: "Only two people know what happened in that camper. One of them is here in this courtroom."

"Only two people know what happened in that camper. One of them is here in this courtroom."

I agree 100%. I BELIEVE RAT KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEXIS. JMO
We'll see what the jury comes back with. No way they'll let him back out on the street. No way. If he is found not guilty, well then its the end of the world. The dna and forensic evidence (for starters) speaks for itself. jmo

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 22m
SHARE THIS!!

Let your friends know right here, on my page, is the best place to learn the verdict as soon as it... http://fb.me/15vk7wy0q

15irrn.jpg

It is unreasonable to assume she is alive ,with the evidence presented in court.
No calls from her,no sightings, no family contact ,no hints at her ever running away. RATs bloody shirt the pulled out hair ,the piercing and her broken phone.

The jury can see the picture ,even if pieces are missing.

They are allowed to make inferences based on the circumstantial evidence.

I agree, SA. Also, they not only found pulled out hair but the FBI person testified it was enough hair to make a ponytail. Beautiful Alexis put up one heck of a fight imo.

I agree, SA. Also, they not only found pulled out hair but the FBI person testified it was enough hair to make a ponytail. Beautiful Alexis put up one heck of a fight imo.

BBM

Shades of Mickey's fight. I wish she and Alexis had both won.

Looking back... we never heard anymore on this. I suspect it must have been Alexis' blood since prosecutors mentioned it. I see a guilty on all counts. jmo

FBI agent says they used a light that makes areas where there may have been blood at glow. Agent said a large area glowed on the wall in the camper and they took a swab. Defense asked her if that was confirmed to be blood she testified she does not know she was not apart of the testing process. It is not certain yet if that was or was not blood.
https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh/posts/433347636810264

Prayers going out to the jury that they will convict this monster and I hope and pray at some point in his miserable life, he will lead authorities to Alexis' remains and any other person he has done the same thing too.

Totally floored that there was no smoking gun today! At the same time, am flabbergasted as to how many clues from AM were found in the trailer and how close to his trailer her phone was found. Most killers would make certain none of her belongings were hidden in/on their property. Is he really that dumb?

From what we have heard of evidence presented, it seems like he will be charged with abduction with intent to defile, but I do not see a murder charge. He was the last one to see her. All things point to him, but just do not see all the jurors agreeing to murder without more specific evidence. JMO

My thoughts exactly. I'm struggling with the understanding that, based on her personality, her lack of contact suggests she isn't alive. That may be true and there was definitely a struggle with RAT but technically, she could have survived those "injuries". I'm not able to offer an alternative scenario as to what happened to her ultimately but as far as a legal perspective is concerned, I really don't know that the prosecution proved he murdered Alexis. WE believe he did, but what we think and how the legal system can work doesn't always jive.
I'm so stressed today.

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 8m
Jury Deliberations have continued in the Randy Taylor trial. We are on verdict watch!

JURY CLOCK: 15 Minutes

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 2m
Jury starts deliberating a verdict at exactly 9:43 am in Day 6 of the Randy Allen Taylor murder trial in Nelson County. Waiting game begins

I sure hope they understand the evidence; and we don't have a CA jury on our hands here. I was shocked that this went to trial so quickly; it also makes me wonder if he was ever looked at in regards to Morgan's case. Her yet unsolved case. I hope we hear something today.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer has done a great job of covering this trial imo.

Interesting... 1 year ago today Jodi Arias was found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Even though I was not in the courtroom nor did I see all the evidence, the level of proof has to be EXTREMELY HIGH to prove murder without a body. And although I think the guy did it, without a doubt in my mind and that he really didn't put up much of a defense, on the outside looking in, I don't see the jury convicting him of murder. I hope I am wrong!

My thoughts exactly. I'm struggling with the understanding that, based on her personality, her lack of contact suggests she isn't alive. That may be true and there was definitely a struggle with RAT but technically, she could have survived those "injuries". I'm not able to offer an alternative scenario as to what happened to her ultimately but as far as a legal perspective is concerned, I really don't know that the prosecution proved he murdered Alexis. WE believe he did, but what we think and how the legal system can work doesn't always jive.
I'm so stressed today.

Dead on with where I am on this!

I'm so stressed today.

I am stressed today as well.

She could have survived but again ,no one ever heard from her after that known struggle. One must conclude or infer from evidence she did not.

I normally follow court cases and I will admit I am not being/ feeling very democratic on this case. I was actualy hoping he would hang himself before the trial.

Just know whatever the outcome is and if he was to get off then soon he will have to answer to the ultimate judge, the man upstairs. although, it will be tough to find him guilty without a body, I also believe that what will hurt him will be his lies to the police. You can't just change your story up.. First he said that he never seen her or talked to her which is a Lie because of the video of her and then her and CRG left after smoking weed and having a beer, then his lawyer is trying to say that they seen witnesses him and her in Charlottesville. Which one is it? I pray for this family that he is convicted and he will evidentially tell where her body so and that will also lead to any others as well.. Hopefully they will reach a verdict soon, the longer we wait then the more beneficial it is to taylor. But don't you worry if he gets off this time it's only due time until he strikes again and this time he will forget something that will be big in putting him behind bars for good. Just remember if he was the one that did something to Samantha and now Alexis, if he gets out he will do it again.

Prayers for this family & prayers that the jury makes the right decision.

Jodi Arias had no character during her trial......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic