GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From earlier:

Nick Papantonis WPDE

In true South Carolina fashion, the state begins opening remarks with an allegory about fishing.
@wpdeabc15

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

Grrrrrr where’s the audio!!

Looking for another stream(s).

I was using this link and everything was fine until the jury left for a break and there is a sidebar now but the Audio was cut for the open sidebar. WTH? Why cut audio during open sidebar discussions. That is all part of the trial to me and should be included in the audio if the laywers are openly arguing their issues during the trial.

Grrrrrrrr

Having an open and honest trial is what the courts are supposed to be. Everything is on record so let the public be part of the witnesses to justice. Grrrrrrr

Watch Live: Sidney Moorer on Trial Again for Allegedly Kidnapping Heather Elvis

I hate being stuck at work and unable to watch so 10,000 thank you's @margarita25 for your notes/transcription. :D

You’re welcome. It’s very basic. Hopefully you all get the basic gist. I ain’t no @PommyMommy that can accurately type a gazillion words a minute :) :) :) But at least if we need to look back on something there’s a very basic notation. Correcting typos, etc.

You’re welcome. It’s very basic. Hopefully you all get the basic gist. I ain’t no @PommyMommy that can accurately type a gazillion words a minute :) :) :) But at least if we need to look back on something there’s a very basic notation. Correcting typos, etc.

I am definitely getting the basic gist of it all. Trust me, we all ain't no @PommyMommy :p

Maybe a stupid question here, but are the incessant questions about weight gain and bra sizes meant to imply a pregnancy?

I am definitely getting the basic gist of it all. Trust me, we all ain't no @PommyMommy :p

Maybe a stupid question here, but are the incessant questions about weight gain and bra sizes meant to imply a pregnancy?

Yes, absolutely. Imo it seems the prosecution is hinting at this as possible motive, moo. But the defense is challenging confirmation of her pregnancy, imo.

Last edited:
Alright, I’ve GOT to get some work done so won’t be able to transcribe after recess. (Who needs me anyway when you’ve got twitter LOL)

All updates appreciated.

Hugs everyone. Glad to see all of you, especially those that are popping out especially for HE’s case. I can’t believe it’s been 6 years.

I feel optimistic we’re going to get a guilty verdict this time. Knock on wood!!!!

Ps:
Where is Heather?!?!!!

(ETA: Seems my dog has been trying to get my attention for the last hour. There are a pile of toys at my feet lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste