GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart testifies that when SM and Heather broke up "around the holidays," Heather continued to work at TK. He called SM to see if he could come in. When he asked SM if he was "tied up," SM responded, "what do you mean by that?" HAHAHA!

SM went on to talk about Heather and call her a bunch of derogatory names.

Hart testifies that when SM and Heather broke up "around the holidays," Heather continued to work at TK. He called SM to see if he could come in. When he asked SM if he was "tied up," SM responded, "what do you mean by that?" HAHAHA!

SM went on to talk about Heather and call her a bunch of derogatory names.

Of course I missed that! Lol

When Heather did not show up for work (which was out of character), Hart opened the restaurant, waited for Cooke (the FOH manager) to arrive, and called SM to see if he'd heard from Heather.

Hart did not call any other men to see if they'd heard from Heather.

(Side Note: Hart states he knew SM well before he worked at TK.)

(Just thinking to myself about the opening statement—-So is the implication that they bought a pregnancy test with the intention of “making Heather take it”? Is that what the pregnancy test stuff means? Pee on the stick, and if is positive we’re going to kill you. And if it was negative? Kill her anyway? Or spare her?)

Hart's son (Dennis Hart) also worked at TK briefly. Hart's son and Heather "would text back and forth." Hart's son subsequently moved back to Washington state, and Hart says he doesn't know if the two stayed in touch.

Oh Lord, y'all. I don't know if I can sit through this part. They're about to get knee deep in the time stamps and time zones of the phone records. Sigh.

Okay fine. Voice calls are on local time (EST). Text messages are PST, so you have to add three hours to get the local time.

Dennis Hart testifies he was the kitchen manager at TK when Heather worked there. He was told SM and Heather had been having sex on the patio after hours. Hart confronted SM, saying he didn't hire him to have sex with the staff. He asked why SM did that. SM's response, "because it was there."

RBBM - wow, what a catch! How'd he keep the ladies away?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro