GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On redirect, Helms asked if the police served him with a search warrant for his cell phone. Schiraldi states they did not, because he drove to a law enforcement facility in Conway and turned it over to them voluntarily so they could get anything they needed off of it.

Helms: If they'd asked you for a DNA sample, would you have provided it?
SS: Yes
Helms: If they asked you for fingerprints, would you have provided them?
SS: Yes.

And now we're taking a short recess.

Last edited:
Attorney James Galmore just cross-examined Ronald Witt. He's the lawyer who Judge Dennis yelled at during pre-trial motions yesterday afternoon. Sorry he's blurry in the pic, but I had to wait for him to turn around, and he was briskly walking back to the defense table.

Thank you. That is not who I watched yesterday in the 45 minute video getting an apology from Judge Dennis. It was the tall dark haired attorney. Sooooo....

Sound just came back, but they're already examining a witness. She just stated that she works at WalMart as a customer service manager. Maybe SS's mom?
This is Steven's mom, however she just mentioned she met Heather that night, but Steven testified he didn't know if his mom was home or not, etc ... maybe he wasn't asked if his mom was introduced? etc ... Just don't want the defense twisting this around

The witness says that SS brought Heather to the house and introduced the two of them, so yeah, I'm guessing this is SS's mom.

She states she requested her time-card from WalMart so she would know what time she clocked out that night. 11:35 pm.

This is Steven's mom, however she just mentioned she met Heather that night, but Steven testified he didn't know if his mom was home or not, etc ... maybe he wasn't asked if his mom was introduced? etc ... Just don't want the defense twisting this around
I hope that doesn't become an issue for them to dwell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme