GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go back to verify but I think he was on their witness list and transferred back and forth but never called. They didn't need him in the end, so maybe it's just to create anxiety in the defendant. ‍♀️
Yep, I remember that. He was on her list, and we kept waiting for him to be called. Also, hi DD! Good to see you! :)

Oh my word.
I have been following as best as I can, but I can't watch this one through.
If someone could please send me a PM or tag me here if the Mrs. takes the stand, I would really appreciate it. I need the chance to watch her earn Sid a guilty verdict like she did for herself. Hopefully she'll be a little less.... gross than last time.

Though I doubt it.

Yep, I remember that. He was on her list, and we kept waiting for him to be called. Also, hi DD! Good to see you! :)

Hi Surfside! So good to see you, too! So glad so many are still here for Heather. :)

Good, I thought that was the case but there has just been so much over such a long time, my brain muddles some of it up on occasion.

So much time. I keep thinking about the 2093 days. In my life, during those days, my kids grew, my nest emptied. I was blessed with a granddaughter who has even started school. All this time and the Elvis family still have no answers. That really hurts my heart. :(

I can honestly believe this. Definitely someone you wouldn't want to cross. I can imagine what she threatened Sidney with. I am sure she is in prison continuing her manipulation from afar and also with inmates and quite possibly unsuspecting guards.
I keep expecting to hear that she is hospitalized in prison because someone has beaten the hell out of her and put her in her place.

Oh my word.
If someone could please send me a PM or tag me here if the Mrs. takes the stand, I would really appreciate it. I need the chance to watch her earn Sid a guilty verdict like she did for herself. Hopefully she'll be a little less.... gross than last time.

Though I doubt it.
:p I want her to be gross. I want the jury to actually see the real She.

Oh my word.

Though I doubt it.
Nooooooo! Your hilarious sarcasm is exactly what we've been missing. Sit your butt back down and entertain us! ;)

Once again, BW testifies that Heather was "hysterically crying" during their late-night phone call, after Heather had spoken to SM. That crushes me every time. I can't imagine what it does to her family and friends.

The evidence portraying, SM made that payphone call to Heather, upsetting her, enticing her to go to PTL will nail SM, as it did TM.
As we have heard this before, the Prosecution will make this very clear, with the added CCTV, phone reports.
Guess the kids may state the parents were at home!!!
MOO.

Okay, okay. I remember what was so hilarious about the rock-star boyfriend. He was reading all of the sext messages between TM and him, and he was literally reading punctuation. The court reporter typed "dot, dot, dot" an awful lot that day. Dot, dot, dot . . .

Okay, okay. I remember what was so hilarious about the rock-star boyfriend. He was reading all of the sext messages between TM and him, and he was literally reading punctuation. The court reporter typed "dot, dot, dot" an awful lot that day. Dot, dot, dot . . .

Hahahaha!! I forgot about dot dot dot!

HA! I just sat back down at my desk and my headphones are in front of me, not on my head. I kept hearing that noise and thought it was like Jason, from Friday the 13th, saying "kill, kill, kill." I was losing my mind! I picked up the headphones just in time to hear him say, "check, check, check." Haha! Glad I'm not alone in hearing that.
:p Scared me too, I thought it was coming from another room in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE