GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is a psychopathic freak. I cannot even wrap my mind on hardly any part of their life. Homeschooling the children was probably a method she used to control the family . I should look into Amber's case.
I think there is more than one psychiatric label that could be slapped on her. I've seen some crazy people, but this one even shocked me. The control she has over people is insane. Sometimes I wonder what she threatened SM with to make him go along with all this. I don't think there is anything this woman wouldn't do if it would help her or her agenda. It's scary what she's capable of in my opinion.

Nancy is doing a great job this time. The prosecution is succinct and organized. Her countenance is good & her grammar!
In her opening statement she mentioned about him being branded. I hope that she has a witness to testify that in fact that huge TAMMY tattoo right above Sidney’s pubic hair was done after she discovered this affair. Tammy was in control of Sidney & her family.
It is more clear to me this time that in the twisted minds of the Moorers, Heather (and her baby) had to be eliminated in order to “save the family” & in their twisted minds, it was all Heather’s fault & the Moorers were victims of Heather & had to do what they did to protect their family.
Sidney did not have a choice but to go along. If Tammy was blaming Heather, she would not blame him & he knows what that controlling woman is capable of. She put the fear of God in him!
He willingly played right into Tammy’s plan to eliminate Heather & the threat to their family.
Tammy always plays the victim card. Since we all became aware of this tragedy, she has played the victim card.
Surely she taught their children that they are all victims. Sidney is also playing the victim cards.
We need to be prepared for victim testimony from the children & Polly. They are going to lay it on thick. They will be sympathy-seeking.
We’ve got to be able to see the sick psychology in this family. It is evident to everyone but them.
Denial is a powerful thing. So is rage & feeling sorry for yourself. Fear is another powerful tool she uses.

Hope the Jury catches all of this.

Last edited:
I think there is more than one psychiatric label that could be slapped on her. I've seen some crazy people, but this one even shocked me. The control she has over people is insane. Sometimes I wonder what she threatened SM with to make him go along with all this. I don't think there is anything this woman wouldn't do if it would help her or her agenda. It's scary what she's capable of in my opinion.

BBM: Her level of control is something out of this world. I can specifically remember my asking her once if SM was okay with something (probably something frivolous like another trip to Disney) and she looked right at me and said, "He does what I tell him to do. They all do." I laughed but you could just tell, she was beyond serious about that.

Since you are new to the case, you have missed so much these last 6 years. From TM's crazy FB posts, photoshopping skills, lies and stories, to pretending they lived the life of the rich and famous to degrading HE, pretending to be her husband SM and other family members online and calling out the police department and prosecutors online. Google may be able to provide you with some info and hopefully some screenshots of some of this craziness. I have never seen a case or person like this before. Like someone else said, watch her trial. That's a good place to start.
Not surprised by that. The details of his night alone r so far out there that i’m Thinking if i’m On the jury I’m having a hard time following his timeline and believing much of it. Just too outlandish.

Since you are new to the case, you have missed so much these last 6 years. From TM's crazy FB posts, photoshopping skills, lies and stories, to pretending they lived the life of the rich and famous to degrading HE, pretending to be her husband SM and other family members online and calling out the police department and prosecutors online. Google may be able to provide you with some info and hopefully some screenshots of some of this craziness. I have never seen a case or person like this before. Like someone else said, watch her trial. That's a good place to start.
Trying to catch up. Been reading up last couple of days. Some of that I have read other parts not yet. Will def watch her trial tonight after kids go to bed.

BBM: Her level of control is something out of this world. I can specifically remember my asking her once if SM was okay with something (probably something frivolous like another trip to Disney) and she looked right at me and said, "He does what I tell him to do. They all do." I laughed but you could just tell, she was beyond serious about that.
Wowzers!!!

I can honestly believe this. Definitely someone you wouldn't want to cross. I can imagine what she threatened Sidney with. I am sure she is in prison continuing her manipulation from afar and also with inmates and quite possibly unsuspecting guards.

Definitely after kids go to bed. There is some nastiness and many of us felt dirty after hearing it. Just so yucky :/

NOW that is the truth! Need a shower and a church service kind of dirty.

And just thinking how bad we felt listening, reminds me again of what the M kids had been exposed to and I once again feel bad that they didn't have parents that put their (the kids) needs before their own selfish pursuits. So many lives destroyed.

Where is Heather?!

NOW that is the truth! Need a shower and a church service kind of dirty.

And just thinking how bad we felt listening, reminds me again of what the M kids had been exposed to and I once again feel bad that they didn't have parents that put their (the kids) needs before their own selfish pursuits. So many lives destroyed.

Where is Heather?!
Yes where is she? Is there any possibility they could have locked her up somewhere and held her captive? Maybe she was the one actually handcuffed or tied up?
Keep trying to think of where in Myrtle Beach they could have disposed of her without a trace. And if they murdered her they just don’t seem smart enough to not have left a trail of evidence. So i’m Back to could she be right under someone’s nose? A shed? Garage? Storage unit? Moo

I am curious....for those who have watched SM's first trial, do you see a significant difference in the state's case, defense questioning, and court's demeanor (judge specifically)? I am wondering how the jury could have been hung given what I have heard so far.

I am curious....for those who have watched SM's first trial, do you see a significant difference in the state's case, defense questioning, and court's demeanor (judge specifically)? I am wondering how the jury could have been hung given what I have heard so far.

IF a defense lawyer had a friend on the jury, it might be possible to have a hung jury, IMO ;)

Thanks to those providing recaps/commentary, as well as links to live feeds. I'm following along with y'all, having trouble with site loading/liking posts/replying.

Back to more of what I hope are nails for SM's coffin aka the cell phone records.

I believe the jury was tainted by the friend of the defense attorney who swayed another juror. it was a ba situation.

So apparently TM has been booked into J Reuben Long Detention Center(our local jail). I'm trying to figure out what this means? Does it mean she will be a witness or testify? I can't imagine any scenario where she would be called by the defense as they have to know she's a bad witness. The state can't FORCE her to testify against her husband. So what would the reason be for her to be local for the trial?

Yes where is she? Is there any possibility they could have locked her up somewhere and held her captive? Maybe she was the one actually handcuffed or tied up?
Keep trying to think of where in Myrtle Beach they could have disposed of her without a trace. And if they murdered her they just don’t seem smart enough to not have left a trail of evidence. So i’m Back to could she be right under someone’s nose? A shed? Garage? Storage unit? Moo

Didn’t they take another trip to Disney (Orlando) after Heather disappeared? Sidney’s Disney marathon?
I’ve often wondered if they somehow had her with them and well I don’t even want to type it...so awful for Heathers family.
Just my opinion but I also don’t believe she was ever at the boat landing. Those two were in cahoots and one of them was placing the car while the other cane back to pick the other one up at the landing. All the back and forth from long beards towards Heathers house, the hesitation. Like going close to Heather’s house then turning back to Longbeards. One of them could have had her phone and was calling Sid’s phone as a signal. Odd his phone turns on and suddenly she calls his phone for the first time all night after trying the pay phone repeatedly...

I look at Sid sitting there, looking so innocent and surprised by all the testimony against him.

I know without a doubt they killed Heather. How does some of that not flash through his head? The image DD saw on that phone deeply impacted him. Does Sid recall that image too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr