GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidney says Heather left a note on his truck after they got back from road trip. I thought they had purchased new truck by then. How would Heather know what kind of car? Or am I wrong about when they bought the black truck.

Bingo! They haven't got there yet. The questions to all TK employees was about color and make of truck. Now, we are close to the new truck and how would she know you had a new truck...

Even more interview refresher:
  • SM has sat in the front seat of Heather's car once or twice, and the back seat once or twice.
  • TM wanted to know why Heather was still calling him in the middle of the night; SM says at that point, TM didn't know he'd called Heather from the payphone.
  • "This is weird, so y'all don't look at me like I'm crazy, or she's crazy. The trust issue is big. She handcuffs me to the bed."
  • TM handcuffs his left hand, so he can put it under the pillow.
  • When SM got the call from Heather, he was going downstairs to make TM something to eat. She's on a diet, so he "probably did potstickers."
  • TM and Heather only spoke once, end of October/beginning of November, when Heather called SM's phone.
  • TM had drank 2 different kind of liquors and "her stomach hurt" the night of their escapades, so she didn't drink any when they got back to the house.
On that note, I have to take a call, so I'm tagging out if anyone can pick this up.
So...He's handcuffed to the bed, but goes downstairs to make her food...She's feeling sick, but he goes downstairs to make her food...They had this busy night and then supposedly came home and couponed and did schoolwork with the kids according to one of Tammy's stories. These people sure can get a lot done in a few hours time. I won't even comment on their sexcapades...

Hearing all this again and some new stuff. Just makes me think again about everything their poor kids have been subjected to. I can only imagine the other things they have seen and heard that we don't know about. Then you have TM pretending to the world that they have this awesome marriage, family and lifestyle. I sure hope those kids can somehow end up having a fairly normal life one day.

So...He's handcuffed to the bed, but goes downstairs to make her food...She's feeling sick, but he goes downstairs to make her food...They had this busy night and then supposedly came home and couponed and did schoolwork with the kids according to one of Tammy's stories. These people sure can get a lot done in a few hours time. I won't even comment on their sexcapades...
But since you mentioned the sexcapades...what is up with all that? Sex in a truck all over myrtle beach like they r in high school with no home to go to? Yet TM handcuffs him to the bed at home to keep him there but not for sex? And if he’s handcuffed how did he slip away to make a pay phone call?
I’m just jumping in here on this case. So most of this is new to me. Does anyone know what day of the week the night of 12/17 fell on? This couple with 3 children sure seem to be quite busy in the middle of the night. They do homework at 3:30am?
I’m waiting for him to mention when and if they ever went to sleep?

But since you mentioned the sexcapades...what is up with all that? Sex in a truck all over myrtle beach like they r in high school with no home to go to? Yet TM handcuffs him to the bed at home to keep him there but not for sex? And if he’s handcuffed how did he slip away to make a pay phone call?
I’m just jumping in here on this case. So most of this is new to me. Does anyone know what day of the week the night of 12/17 fell on? This couple with 3 children sure seem to be quite busy in the middle of the night. They do homework at 3:30am?

You can read up on the Indecent Exposure charges here:

Indecent Exposure Charges

The charges were later dismissed.

Tuesday December 17, 2003 was a Tuesday.
They homeschooled the kids and his wife was supposedly grading stuff to send in by a deadline, someone correct me if I’m wrong?

If your just jumping in here you may be interested in watching his wife’s trial. In my opinion lots of inconsistencies between her version of events, her sisters and Sidney’s from that night when they came home in regards to how the children were brought home from next door (wife’s parents and sisters home).
There is also a news clip somewhere of Tammy’s mother leaving court claiming to the news that they were home all night the night Heather went missing!! She said they were home with her all night?!?! So how were they at a pay phone, at Walmart, and having sex at broadway at the beach if they were home with her!!??

Edit so she said she was with them, I guess I added the all night...

I was out for a while. What exactly is going on with the live feed right now? Listening to some woman talking on the phone while looking at a flag pole...

Sometimes I wonder about that. Either it's all a lie about all this sex or TM was feeling very insecure about the affair and this was her way of proving she was still "hot" and wanted. Well, at least in her mind...

Sometimes I wonder about that. Either it's all a lie about all this sex or TM was feeling very insecure about the affair and this was her way of proving she was still "hot" and wanted. Well, at least in her mind...

I think she is a psychopathic freak. I cannot even wrap my mind on hardly any part of their life. Homeschooling the children was probably a method she used to control the family . I should look into Amber's case.

Since you are new to the case, you have missed so much these last 6 years. From TM's crazy FB posts, photoshopping skills, lies and stories, to pretending they lived the life of the rich and famous to degrading HE, pretending to be her husband SM and other family members online and calling out the police department and prosecutors online. Google may be able to provide you with some info and hopefully some screenshots of some of this craziness. I have never seen a case or person like this before. Like someone else said, watch her trial. That's a good place to start.

Or, SM had admitted to the sex with HE in places that we public (TK and parking lots) and TM was going to claim that kind of sex as theirs rather than SM and HE's. TM was doing a lot of "claiming" of SM. He was not out of her sight. He was handcuffed to the bed. He was making her food. They were going to work together in the evening. TM was privy to his every move, which is why it is ridiculous that he told detectives he called from the payphone so his wife (who was in the truck) did not know. TM was controlling and it remains to be seen if SM was afraid of her or really wanted to save his marriage at any cost. Once they committed murder together they were tied together forever so his motives in staying with her are moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member