GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"How did she know we talked last night and why would she care?"
"Creepy."
"I don't blame you, but geez, don't need a crazy mom hating on me because I think her son is handsome."
"She sounded pissed."
"And now I missed my pic." :rolleyes:
"I activated my account." (Did TM install a messaging app, like WhatsApp or something?)

Is anybody else catching all of this? Did TM throw AC under the bus? Is she telling Caleb's mom that AC was the one texting Caleb? (who his mom says was 16, not 18 or 19)
That is what I was getting from it? All this is showing is that TM is a crazy wench ... you almost feel sorry for SM .. ALMOST .. but nah

For anybody not watching, you're going to need to watch the playback on this when you can. It's pretty confusing, because a lot of the texts he was reading were one-sided. Then it was suddenly two-sided. They're all communicating with SM's phone, but who knows who was using it. It's chaos and I'm not even sure how to relay it accurately.

For anybody not watching, you're going to need to watch the playback on this when you can. It's pretty confusing, because a lot of the texts he was reading were one-sided. Then it was suddenly two-sided. They're all communicating with SM's phone, but who knows who was using it. It's chaos and I'm not even sure how to relay it accurately.

Exactly. Hopefully the charts/records will be clearer for the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3