GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT/ Every time I hear the term "burn pit", I think about The Making of a Murderer. The words paint such a ghastly image for me that I immediately associate them with destroyed evidence. Of course, that doesn't really mean anything because I can't see a bag of garbage on the side of the road without thinking there's a dead body inside either. I spend too much of my time thinking and reading about crime; it's becoming a real problem.

Great post! The experts are really delivering during this trial. (As well as Bri, the tilted kilt employees, HE’s date on 12/17, and Joyce A.). The only one I’d really want the jury to hear is SM’s cousin D who saw the photo on the burner phone. That’s a big risk though.
Does anyone know if D is being housed in Horry County for his latest crimes, or is he out on bail?

I agree that the D testimony could be powerful. As I recall he was honest and fairly forthright about his legal troubles in TM's trial. Yes, he has been arrested and did some bad things. However, that does not mean he did not see what he says he saw. I think SM showed him the photo to impress him based on his criminal history. JMO

I might be confused about the cleaning of the truck (I didn’t watch, I’ve just caught up in reading). If they were cleaning the outside of the truck- it actually could make sense. If they grabbed her and put her in the back of the truck, they wouldn’t need to clean much of the inside. I used to think she was in the truck with SM and TM strangles her, but now I wonder if they met somewhere (maybe Longbeards), and TM ambushed her there- outside of the truck. I still tend to think Longbeards was where it happened and possibly where she was left.
I wish someone would give up and tell Heather’s family what happened.

Does anyone remember if it was said at any of the trials if HE's seat had been moved back? I don't remember hearing that, but someone else could have moved it back to original place after driving it. I guess it's possible that they could have made her drive her car with one of them, while one of them drove the truck. I'm thinking SM in her car with her since any of his DNA left in her car could be said to be from when they dated...but, then I think no way...TM would never have let him be alone with her..I just don't know..There are so many questions that I want answered. I can imagine how her family feels not knowing anything.

Does anyone think they may have run her over? That just entered my mind. I don't know if there would be any truck damage? I'm thinking if it were at PTL or somewhere where they didn't pick up a lot of speed...HE seemed to be short/petite...a big high truck with bumpers..Maybe there wouldn't be truck damage? I hate to sound so gruesome, but it's a thought. Ugh. I hate to think about any of the possibilities and this poor girl who had no clue what was about to happen to her.

DD is incarcerated per Horry County daily bookings and releases. Conway PD is listed.

AMERICAN (US)
MALE 12/20/1992
26 years old 8/20/2019 8:51 AM Still Incarcerated HC08201944621
CONWAY PD
  • FAILURE TO APPEAR / Pre-Trial / NO BAIL SET (7 charges)
  • ASSAULT / ASSAULT & BATTERY 3RD DEGREE / Pre-Trial / $250.00
  • PETIT OR SIMPLE LARCENY UNDER $2,000 / Pre-Trial / $250.00
  • BREAKING INTO MOTOR VEHICLE OR TANKS, PUMPS, WHERE FUEL, LUBRICANTS STORED / Pre-Trial / $5,000.00 (7 charges)
  • POSS., CONCEAL, SELL., OR DISPOSE OF STOLEN VEHICLE, VALUE $5,000 OR MORE / Pre-Trial / $10,000.00
  • SALE OR DELIVERY OF PISTOL TO, AND POSSESSION BY, CERTAIN PERSONS UNLAWFUL / Pre-Trial / $5,000.00
  • RECEIVING STOLEN GOODS UNDER $2,000 / Pre-Trial / $2,125.00 (3 charges)
  • PETIT OR SIMPLE LARCENY UNDER $2,000 / Sentenced / $5,000.00

SM

MOORER, SIDNEY STCLAIR
MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29588 AMERICAN (US)
MALE 01/14/1976
43 years old 9/9/2019 2:26 PM Still Incarcerated HC09091945189
HORRY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
  • No Charges Listed
TM

MOORER, TAMMY LORINDA
DAVENPORT, FL AMERICAN (US)
FEMALE 03/08/1972
47 years old 9/11/2019 12:16 PM 9/13/2019 2:21 PM HC09111945236
HORRY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

She has been released per Horry Co. 9/13/19 date.
Daily Bookings and Releases
Vinelink has her in Horry Co.
VINELink

DOC has her in Horry Co. as of 9/11/19

https://public.doc.state.sc.us/scdc-public/inmateDetails.do?id= 00378074

Daily Bookings and Releases

Oh this really rattles my cage! Sitting there laughing as if this were a happy family get together instead of the reality of the seriousness of this situation. I so hope the Elvis family weren't privy to this display of sickening behavior!

I hope evil, sick, horrid SM's pics, laughing about the car cleaning, is compared to the startled look on his ugly face, when the verdict is GUILTY.
Then we will all be laughing.
MOO.

I was talking to my husband about the trial and the new video evidence of them cleaning the truck when I had an “aha” moment. I feel like they replaced the cameras and were only thinking of the evidence (old system) that they already got rid of. They weren’t thinking that the police would take their new system that hadn’t been installed at the time of the crime. I feel like they knew the camera was recording but thought well we already hid the crime...why would PD collect a system that wasn't installed during the commission of the crime??!!
I wasn’t able to watch much today so please someone correct me if I’m wrong. Like did PD know it was a new system?? Were they aware the M’s had switched the system out??
I really think those smug !!!! !!!!! (Sorry) not sorry) thought it through and actually thought they beat the system...I love the digital trail in this case and the prosecutions witnesses are amazing!!

Does anyone remember if it was said at any of the trials if HE's seat had been moved back? I don't remember hearing that, but someone else could have moved it back to original place after driving it. I guess it's possible that they could have made her drive her car with one of them, while one of them drove the truck. I'm thinking SM in her car with her since any of his DNA left in her car could be said to be from when they dated...but, then I think no way...TM would never have let him be alone with her..I just don't know..There are so many questions that I want answered. I can imagine how her family feels not knowing anything.
I think the female police woman who found the pregnancy test box (can’t remember her name) said that the seat was really close up. Not her exact words but that she felt like someone smaller had been driving it...

Cement! I am convinced she is under cement! WTH wouldn’t they have demo’d all that and checked under any and all cement?

McCollum also asked his client about the cleaning supplies and cement mix in front of the camper outside her house. Moorer said the cleaning supplies was used to clean the camper because you can clearly see it was dirty. She said the cement was never used to hide a body.

Who says that?!!!! I think that’s exactly what it was used for! Moo

Tammy Moorer takes the stand in her kidnapping trial
I have always suspected the cement was used for a different purpose. I think Heather's body is in the ocean. Remember the supposed fishing trip the deceased person went on a day or two later?

I agree that the D testimony could be powerful. As I recall he was honest and fairly forthright about his legal troubles in TM's trial. Yes, he has been arrested and did some bad things. However, that does not mean he did not see what he says he saw. I think SM showed him the photo to impress him based on his criminal history. JMO
Excellent post!!

Here’s my thoughts tonight as I think about HE and pray for her family and for justice to finally be served.
HE’s roommate is away, so maybe when HE talks to SM during the pay phone call she tells him to come over to her place. She would have never told B (roommate) that. SM must know by then that she thinks she’s pregnant. He uses the test as a ruse, hey let’s meet up I’ll go get the test. If it’s positive I’ll leave my wife or some nonsense. Again if she is hiding or ashamed of the pregnancy she might not tell B (roommate) that part. Maybe he tells her ok pick me up at Long Beards, I don’t want my truck seen at your place. So she goes to Long Beards to get him. On the way there she’s trying to call him. Maybe she thinks the pay phone # is his new #. A secret phone the wife doesn’t know about.
She’s waiting at Long Beards, he’s not there yet and he doesn’t answer the pay phone # so she starts back towards home, then she changes her mind and goes back to Long Beards, worried she will miss him.
Maybe he’s just late...she gets back there and he still isn’t there so she tries the pay phone # two more times.
This is where one of them is at home or AC is at the house and turns SM’s cell phone on so that it pings at the house. I feel like their plan was 3am.
The last attempt to call the pay phone is around 3:05, remember SM’s phone goes on around 3:03. She’s at Long Beards from 3:02-3:15. That leaves 10 minutes from the 3:05 last pay phone call till the phone leaves Long Beards and again heads to her place.
A lot could happen in ten minutes. Maybe SM gets her to go into Long Beards to take the test. Remember he mentions something in his interview about going in the restaurants that late after hours. Some managers allow it some don’t...Usually when people lie they inject the truth somewhere...
Something happened during those ten minutes at Long Beards. Her phone leaves Long Beards at 3:16
During this drive HE or in my opinion someone else calls SM’s cell for the first time all night. 3:17-:322 The call lasts 4 mins. I believe it’s the M’s discussing what happened and where to meet to be picked up. If HE was going to call his phone at 3:17 why didn’t she try any of the other times. This call to SM’s phone after it’s conveniently powered has always stuck out to me.
Her car (phone) is at the house for two minutes of that call. Something spooked them about meeting at her place. Or maybe they took too long. They had to get home to secure the kids alibi. They change plans and decide to meet at PT landing it’s closer to the house and darker.
Notice no cell activity at all from HE’s phone during that drive from her place to PT landing!!!
Those last successive calls to SM’s phone is someone panicking like hurry up and come get me...the truck is seen coming so the calls stop. HE’s phone is powered down sometime after getting into the truck. Hence the potential
Waccamaw forest ping.
HE was in the car, somewhere. Possibly just incapacitated. At PT landing she was switched to the truck tool box and taken back to their house. They can now both be seen at home to bring the kids home.
There is some testimony or report somewhere that he goes back out to “feed the dogs” bumps into Mr C at like 5am or something. I think this is when he cleans up just enough. Places her somewhere...??
Just my thoughts...

Here’s my thoughts tonight as I think about HE and pray for her family and for justice to finally be served.
HE’s roommate is away, so maybe when HE talks to SM during the pay phone call she tells him to come over to her place. She would have never told B (roommate) that. SM must know by then that she thinks she’s pregnant. He uses the test as a ruse, hey let’s meet up I’ll go get the test. If it’s positive I’ll leave my wife or some nonsense. Again if she is hiding or ashamed of the pregnancy she might not tell B (roommate) that part. Maybe he tells her ok pick me up at Long Beards, I don’t want my truck seen at your place. So she goes to Long Beards to get him. On the way there she’s trying to call him. Maybe she thinks the pay phone # is his new #. A secret phone the wife doesn’t know about.
She’s waiting at Long Beards, he’s not there yet and he doesn’t answer the pay phone # so she starts back towards home, then she changes her mind and goes back to Long Beards, worried she will miss him.
Maybe he’s just late...she gets back there and he still isn’t there so she tries the pay phone # two more times.
This is where one of them is at home or AC is at the house and turns SM’s cell phone on so that it pings at the house. I feel like their plan was 3am.
The last attempt to call the pay phone is around 3:05, remember SM’s phone goes on around 3:03. She’s at Long Beards from 3:02-3:15. That leaves 10 minutes from the 3:05 last pay phone call till the phone leaves Long Beards and again heads to her place.
A lot could happen in ten minutes. Maybe SM gets her to go into Long Beards to take the test. Remember he mentions something in his interview about going in the restaurants that late after hours. Some managers allow it some don’t...Usually when people lie they inject the truth somewhere...
Something happened during those ten minutes at Long Beards. Her phone leaves Long Beards at 3:16
During this drive HE or in my opinion someone else calls SM’s cell for the first time all night. 3:17-:322 The call lasts 4 mins. I believe it’s the M’s discussing what happened and where to meet to be picked up. If HE was going to call his phone at 3:17 why didn’t she try any of the other times. This call to SM’s phone after it’s conveniently powered has always stuck out to me.
Her car (phone) is at the house for two minutes of that call. Something spooked them about meeting at her place. Or maybe they took too long. They had to get home to secure the kids alibi. They change plans and decide to meet at PT landing it’s closer to the house and darker.
Notice no cell activity at all from HE’s phone during that drive from her place to PT landing!!!
Those last successive calls to SM’s phone is someone panicking like hurry up and come get me...the truck is seen coming so the calls stop. HE’s phone is powered down sometime after getting into the truck. Hence the potential
Waccamaw forest ping.
HE was in the car, somewhere. Possibly just incapacitated. At PT landing she was switched to the truck tool box and taken back to their house. They can now both be seen at home to bring the kids home.
There is some testimony or report somewhere that he goes back out to “feed the dogs” bumps into Mr C at like 5am or something. I think this is when he cleans up just enough. Places her somewhere...??
Just my thoughts...
You just gave me goose bumps!

You just gave me goose bumps!
For years,,, like most all of us here I have been trying to understand the timeline, the phones calls, the back and forth to LB along with what could have occurred. Tonight was the first time my thoughts matched the timeline and it made sense.
Can’t sleep, my mind won’t shut off. I just keep thinking about HE.

For years,,, like most all of us here I have been trying to understand the timeline, the phones calls, the back and forth to LB along with what could have occurred. Tonight was the first time my thoughts matched the timeline and it made sense.
Can’t sleep, my mind won’t shut off. I just keep thinking about HE.
So how do you calculate your time line from 1:19am when SM calls HE from a cell phone?
I'm curious!
:0)

So how do you calculate your time line from 1:19am when SM calls HE from a cell phone?
I'm curious!
:0)
I’m Not sure what the timeline is for the M’s gross indecent acts..but the call from the pay phone to HE ends around 1:41. She calls B (roommate) at 1:44.
She doesn’t make any calls that I’m aware of until 2:29 when she then makes three calls the last at being at 2:32. At which point she is just starting to head to Long Beards. I think she was getting ready after that call to B. That’s maybe 45 minutes. About enough time to shower, get ready. I actually feel like she left early for long beards. Unless he told her 2:45. Which makes sense too because it’s about a ten minute ride from her house to long beards. So if she left at 2:32 she would be there by 2:45.
I don’t think SM was there laying in wait. SM was nearby somewhere lurking...I think TM was heading back to the house to turn on his phone. She wanted SM to do the deed. She would get off way more if he did it. She’s a control freak and would enjoy the fact that she could make him do it. Sick
I feel like SM was somewhere nearby and walked over to Long Beards or quite possibly she dropped him nearby before she headed back to their house. It’s about a 16 minute ride. The road where Long Beards used to be is kind of desolate. He could have walked over from the corner. I doubt anyone would be over there at that time. He could have fooled HE by saying he parked nearby if she questioned where his vehicle was...then it’s 3:05 and she stops calling the pay phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum