GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense served a subpoena yesterday to get the Cellbright (?) data for Heather and Jerry Stevens. State is objecting on basis of irrelevance and third party guilt. Defense wants to show that she was talking to someone else and had plans to see them. Judge is shooting them down saying they didn't ask any of the witnesses during the trial.

So my sound wasn't on when Nancy was speaking to the judge, but it cut on for defense attorney explaining why they want to call a certain witness and how they didn't investigate someone else more.

Gaaah I hate the time difference!! The kids are about to get home from school and I start work in an hour, boo.

I'll be keeping a close eye though as I work by myself so thank you once again in advance for those of you who provide a play by play for us peeps who can't watch.

Totally lovin all the hilarious new avatars. I checked on here early this morning when my alarm went off and ended up having to get out of bed I was laughing so hard so as not to wake my partner. Some much needed relief from the evil M's.

Praying for all those in the courtroom today who are fighting hard for Heather and for her family.

That's such a weak argument to me, as if she interacted with any type of human OTHER than SM AT ALL, then that immediately means he's innocent. GTFO here. JMO
It's just the same nonsense they have been tossing out this whole trial ... this songs getting old .. change the record ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member