GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about it many times. I just can't figure it out. It's such a deep obsession. Like 24/7. I find it really weird myself.
Me too, I've always found adult obsession with Disney bizarre, but that's me. I had a friend in her 60s that had a handbag, beach towel, flip flops, scarves, etc with Tinker Bell. I never understood it.

I've thought about it many times. I just can't figure it out. It's such a deep obsession. Like 24/7. I find it really weird myself.

Because it’s all fairytales, much like her own life!!!
Much like the rockstars that made her feel important. Her Disney trips and bravado regarding them made her feel bigger than life as well. Being able to make money off of it was an added bonus.
She obviously has/had self esteem issues and needs to prove she is somebody through outside sources.
She’s a narcissist. She uses everyone around her to make herself feel more important. Sidney owns his own business, daughter is an “actress”... when you read her disboard comments it’s all bragging about all the wonderful things in her life and her perfect children and so on.
Heather was everything she wanted to be. Young, kind, beautiful and real!!

The Tinker Bell and Winnie the Pooh stuff on grown women has always annoyed me lol
me too! I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy Disney to a point .. we go as a family maybe MAYBE once a year (we live within driving distance) but I don't dress or decorate in Disney characters as an adult!

No parole on the 30 year sentence correct but he was up for parole on the 10 year OOJ sentence in November. So I think what @gitana1 was saying is that the parole board should have been the ones to decide if he had to carry out the remainder of his OOJ sentence.

I actually had no idea. I was responding to what someone asked. So if the judge's comment had to do with the 10 years then that's what it was!!

She uses everyone around her to make herself feel more important. Sidney owns his own business, daughter is an “actress”... when you read her disboard comments it’s all bragging about all the wonderful things in her life and her perfect children and so on.
Heather was everything she wanted to be. Young, kind, beautiful and real!!
RSBM AND BBM

Um what? I haven't heard anything about NM acting... AC on the other hand... Yes. Was this perhaps a slip of hers? What I wouldn't give for Dr. Phil to spend a week on this case and this bizarre family. Make it 2 weeks. One for Heather, and one for the Ms and Cs.

RSBM AND BBM

Um what? I haven't heard anything about NM acting... AC on the other hand... Yes. Was this perhaps a slip of hers? What I wouldn't give for Dr. Phil to spend a week on this case and this bizarre family. Make it 2 weeks. One for Heather, and one for the Ms and Cs.
She was an extra on One Tree Hill...I believe there is an IMDB account. I remember way back when the case first started it was talked about. TM bragged about it some where. Possibly the Disboards?

She was an extra on One Tree Hill...I believe there is an IMDB account. I remember way back when the case first started it was talked about. TM bragged about it some where. Possibly the Disboards?

Oh please. I was an extra on OTH and that does not an actress make. It was basically a lot of sitting around waiting.

Actually, disboards posts still there. OneTreeHillAddict

Gag. Also the cast of OTH would be absolutely livid to be associated with her.

Was it filmed in Myrtle Beach or something?
It was filmed in Wilmington, NC. That's like an hour from my house. Maybe an hour and a half from the Ms (maybe slightly more) Lots of stuff was/is filmed there like: Dawson's Creek, Carrie, Empire Records, A Walk to Remember, Surface, Iron Man 3, Under the Dome, Eastbound and Down, The Longest Ride, Tammy, Sleepy Hollow, Safe Haven, Summer Catch, Good Behavior, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Lolita, Revolution, Idlewild, 28 Days, Matlock and soooo many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019