GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on Earth are they sequestering Witnesses? I bet Tammy is busting to get on the stand, so she can finally talk!
Not sure why the Witnesses are being sequestered but my best bet is, it's because TM is a psycho!! We all know what she's capable of doing to people she thinks have done wrong to her. There's the risk that she'll kidnap them and handcuff them someplace so they can't testify! I'd want to be sequestered if I was a witness. That psycho is on the loose!! MOO

Last edited:
We all know that Polly will lie.. she's changed her story about that night multiple times. She'll protect TM no matter what. I would be soooo happy if SM finally found some balls and told the truth. I can't wait to see TM on the stand... she can't keep her mouth shut. So much ranting on FB, different stories, trying to pick apart everything... Yes, she is SOO much smarter than everyone else.. thats why they need the change of venue. Sorry Tammy, Change of Venue won't help... everyone thinks you had something to do with it.

Does everyone really think Sid would testify? His charges are still pending and South Carolina has Spousal Privilege so they cannot compel him to testify. I seriously doubt he'd offer anything that would implicate her, thereby implicating him and could be used when he goes to trial for the pending kidnapping charges. It would be a waste of time and money to call him.

Does everyone really think Sid would testify? His charges are still pending and South Carolina has Spousal Privilege so they cannot compel him to testify. I seriously doubt he'd offer anything that would implicate her, thereby implicating him and could be used when he goes to trial for the pending kidnapping charges. It would be a waste of time and money to call him.

I think the defense (Tammy) just put him on the list so he can maybe get a day trip out of his cage, I sincerely doubt they'd ever call him, he has far too much to lose under cross exam (and Livesay would be brutal on him).

Not sure why the Witnesses are being sequestered but my best bet is, it's because TM is a psycho!! We all know what she's capable of doing to people she thinks have done wrong to her. There's the risk that she'll kidnap them and handcuff them someplace so they can't testify! I'd want to be sequestered if I was a witness. That psycho is on the loose!! MOO

It makes me wonder all over again what TM's kids have been witness to over the years and what they've been taught is "normal" behavior.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 48m48 minutes ago
The jury has been seated. Five women, seven men. @wpdeabc15

DpA3M-YXgAI22X4.jpg

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 44m44 minutes ago
Two alternates, one woman and one man, have been selected.

This is going to be interesting. Almost want to start a poll to see how long it will be before there's an outburst from Ole Tam Tam!

I'll be watching a certain Facebook page I believe she is behind. It will be very interesting to see when the posts are posted. So far today, despite this admin. being obsessed with this case, she/he "took a nap" this afternoon and only posted immediately after court was dismissed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers