GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was the mastermind. Why even bother calling witnesses. Just put her on the stand and start asking questions. I'm sure we could be done with this by the end of the day!

We can discuss: pregnancy during jail, pee test at Walmart, handcuffs, driving F150s, phone shuts offs, discussions on trip to west coast, Facebook posts, etc.

She was the mastermind. Why even bother calling witnesses. Just put her on the stand and start asking questions. I'm sure we could be done with this by the end of the day!

We can discuss: pregnancy during jail, pee test at Walmart, handcuffs, driving F150s, phone shuts offs, discussions on trip to west coast, Facebook posts, etc.

Oh, the memories your list brings back!

It's so sad that she is bringing in her children to listen to the details especially given alot of it is related to their parents sex life,
It's been hard enough for us adults learning the details of the Moorer's sex life, ugh!!! Cannot imagine what it's like for their kids!! *I feel ill just thinking about it*

Judge Benjamin Culbertson mentioned Sidney Moorer's name when reading out a list of potential witnesses to the pool of possible jurors on Monday. Also included in the list were the defendant, Tammy Moorer, as well as both of Elvis' parents.

Sidney Moorer still faces kidnapping and conspire to kidnap charges.

Sidney Moorer could testify during Tammy Moorer's kidnapping trial

Shortly after Culbertson read the list of potential witnesses, he asked the potential jurors if they had heard about the case. A majority of them stood up in response saying that they had heard of the case. Attorneys for Tammy Moorer told the judge they were concerned that the rest of the potential jurors knew about the case because of how public Elvis' disappearance has been, but were keeping quiet.

Let’s cross our fingers and toes that the jury selected has a brain, ears to hear, and can understand what is testified to in court.

I am tired of mistrials, hung juries, and any reason that 12 adults cannot come to an agreement. We are back in Florida, and that in itself is worrisome!

I'm think I'm going to need a better eye-roll emoji for this trial than the one we have.:rolleyes:
th

Judge Benjamin Culbertson mentioned Sidney Moorer's name when reading out a list of potential witnesses to the pool of possible jurors on Monday. Also included in the list were the defendant, Tammy Moorer, as well as both of Elvis' parents.

Sidney Moorer still faces kidnapping and conspire to kidnap charges.

Sidney Moorer could testify during Tammy Moorer's kidnapping trial

Shortly after Culbertson read the list of potential witnesses, he asked the potential jurors if they had heard about the case. A majority of them stood up in response saying that they had heard of the case. Attorneys for Tammy Moorer told the judge they were concerned that the rest of the potential jurors knew about the case because of how public Elvis' disappearance has been, but were keeping quiet.

Good move Mr. Attorney, call the potential jurors liars by omission before proceedings even get underway. :oops:

Let’s cross our fingers and toes that the jury selected has a brain, ears to hear, and can understand what is testified to in court.

I am tired of mistrials, hung juries, and any reason that 12 adults cannot come to an agreement. We are back in Florida, and that in itself is worrisome!

As long as the Judge doesn't allow friends and family of the legal counsel representing the defendants, we'll be fine. Not like that other Judge....

As long as the Judge doesn't allow friends and family of the legal counsel representing the defendants, we'll be fine. Not like that other Judge....
I can't believe that was even allowed!!! The one, really good thing I remember about that judge was that he put TM in her place several times in one of the many pre-hearings they've had in the past. I liked that very much!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx