GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WPDE ABC15‏Verified account @wpdeabc15 28m28 minutes ago
Opening statements to start off Tammy Moorer trial on charges of kidnapping Heather Elvis

-eV69Crp

Opening statements to start off Tammy Moorer trial on charges of kidnapping Heather Elvis

But why not, I wonder? Is it recently discovered evidence? If so, how on earth did they not find it before and only find it recently? This boggles my mind!

From what I could find out...

Carmen Rodriguez, at the time, an employee of the Horry County Sheriff's Office, met with Tammy at the police department in January 2014, before the couple had been charged.

Rodriguez said the conversation with Tammy Moorer was taped. Tammy Moorer was not read her Miranda rights nor was she detained the day of the talk.

Rodriguez said the day they talked, she showed Tammy Moorer a room key and receipt from an inn. She explained Monday the key had been found in Elvis’ car and she told detectives to go back to the business it was from to find out when the card was issued. They produced a receipt that had Sidney Moorer’s name on it, which possibly indicated the two had visited each other. Rodriguez estimated the stay was at least a few weeks before Elvis vanished.

Tammy Moorer on trial this week

Nick Papantonis WPDE
‏Verified account @NickPapantonis
7m7 minutes ago

Tammy Moorer is in the court room, as is the Elvis family. The judge just walked in. Waiting on the jury.

Defense asked if Sidney Moorer could wear regular clothes if he was called to testify. Judge has rejected that request. @wpdeabc15

Hey Friends! I'm here, but at work. I'll probably be just reading and liking most of the day, so I'll go ahead and throw out what I'm sure will be my reactions today:

WFT?! You need your 12 year old for support? Geez.....

and again WFT? WOW! No. She. Didn't. :rolleyes::eek: o_O:mad::confused:

Keep me posted peeps. Group hug!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members