GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WPDE ABC15‏Verified account @wpdeabc15 1m1 minute ago
WPDE ABC15 Retweeted Nick Papantonis WPDE

ABC 15's @NickPapantonis is in court today for Tammy Moorer's trial. Stick with his twitter feed for updates.

th

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
Defense: "Square peg, round hole... The government is trying to make Tammy a scapegoat."

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution says they don't know what happened to Heather Elvis as they wrap up their opening argument. Defense begins.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 23s24 seconds ago
The state walked through events that happened on the night #HeatherElvis went missing. They say Sidney went to buy a pregnancy test, called Elvis from a pay phone, then from cell phones. Then Elvis gets in her car and drives to Peachtree Landing @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Defense says the state wants to blame Tammy Moorer for what happened to Heather. They say the state is guessing what happened to her.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 53s54 seconds ago
Describes Peachtree Landing as the most dark & desolate place in Horry County. State says once Elvis got there her phone stopped and was never heard from. State ends opening statement saying Tammy is responsible for conspiracy to kidnap & kidnapping of #HeatherElvis @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 44s45 seconds ago
Defense attorney Casey Brown says there's no one that's going to get on the witness stand and say Tammy Moorer and Heather Elvis were physically together. Also says no evidence from Heather was found in the Moorer's truck.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
Defense says none of Heather's DNA was ever found in the Moorer's SUV. Calls claims that the SUV was ever at Peachtree landing "speculation."

He says TM never even met Heather. Didn't even know her. (insert my confused face) I'm pretty sure when you "don't even know someone" you have never made contact with their phone or harassed them.

GRRR I forgot how frustrating this case is!!

IMO!!!

*also, I'm so happy TM is taking the stand. I hope she trips over her big fat lies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member