GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Tansino WMBF
Melson says they were able to determine when phone contact picked up between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer. He says it was significant, substantial and daily from mid July until November 2.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV
Melson analyzed Sidney Moorer's and Heather Elvis' phone that phone contact between the two was substantial from mid July to November 2nd. Melson said Sidney Moorer's phone was in constant communication with his wife Tammy but was talking to Elvis more during that time

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews
Michel Melson a cell phone tracking experts says there was pretty much daily communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis from July to November 2013

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV
Melson testifies that Tammy Moorer's phone called Heather Elvis' twice during Nov. 2nd. and 48 hours after Tammy called Heather nearly all communication between Tammy, Sidney, and Heather's phone stopped @WBTWNews13

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account
Melson said on November 2, 2013, Sidney's phone and Tammy's phones stopped communicating. S continued to contact H here and there until a few days later, then that stopped too.

Nick Papantonis WPDE
Melson said Sidney was in more contact with Heather than Tammy until November 2, 2013.

I wanna see Tammy's face as this testimony is given.

I want to see her crestfallen look when she gets on the stand and the prosecutor nails her with her own words. Tammy is, IMO, confident in her ability to breezily lie, because she’s gotten away with wild stories for many years (see the post shared here about her chock full of lies about her fancy life, her outdoor kitchen, her wealth and wonderful marriage etc).

Her echo chamber of supporters have led her to believe that she can squirm her way out of this - just because they lap up the lies with a smile on their face doesn’t mean rational jurors will.

So eager for this to play out. Heather is long overdue for Justice.

Defense can say they were in the area for some "valid" reason BUT it's telling to me that this expert states from March- Nov TM phone never used those towers then all the sudden they did. Is that when Heather moved?

ETA: The fact TM was around the TK gives me the creeps. She was watching poor Heather who had moved on with her life. SMDH

IMO

Nick Papantonis WPDE
Melson says after November 2, Tammy's phone started pinging cell towers around the Tilted Kilt restaurant, where Heather Elvis worked.

@NickPapantonis
Currently mapping cell phone locations for the jury.

DpKQtkLWkAAgQgA.jpg

Julie Calhoun
Melson analyzes change in pattern of what towers phones are using. He states that starting Nov 2nd, Tammy's phone was using towers near the Tilted Kilt where Heather Elvis worked and in North Myrtle Beach. Heather Elvis' phone also used those same towers at that time @WBTWNews13

I want to see her crestfallen look when she gets on the stand and the prosecutor nails her with her own words. Tammy is, IMO, confident in her ability to breezily lie, because she’s gotten away with wild stories for many years (see the post shared here about her chock full of lies about her fancy life, her outdoor kitchen, her wealth and wonderful marriage etc).

Her echo chamber of supporters have led her to believe that she can squirm her way out of this - just because they lap up the lies with a smile on their face doesn’t mean rational jurors will.

So eager for this to play out. Heather is long overdue for Justice.

Could have just been a ploy by the defense. They'll say something like, "the prosecution's case was so poor there is no need for our client to take the stand"

Very curious about where TM's phone was on Dec 19-20 and I bet suddenly on December 20 SM has his phone back and he's going in one direction and TM's is in another. Probably gone now, he can have his reward by giving his phone back.

Marissa Tansino WMBF
Jury now being walked through the activity of Heather Elvis, Tammy and Sidney Moorer's phone just days before Heather disappeared. Melson says phone activity being picked up by towers near the Tilted Kilt/Broadway at the Beach for all three phones.

Nick Papantonis WPDE
Melson said Moorers left town Nov 21, came back December 11. By then, Heather Elvis has moved from North Myrtle Beach, and the Moorers phones once again pinged near the Tilted Kilt area late at night.

They were back in town late Dec 11th

4PM on 12th, Moore's home tower
8PM both TM and SM kangaroo express/walmart/broadway at the beach SM north of Walmart
837PM TM phone (Showing on map but I didn't catch where it was)
1146 PM TM facing south (pointing at map again) Around kangaroo express TM phone ONLY

15th
1226 AM TM same facing south kangaroo express/broadway at the beach

16th not much other than at home
17th quite a bit of movement around town
TM and SM were together substantial time
HE and TM and SM phones same areas
In Dec HE wasn't in NOrth Mytrle Beach and neither TM nor SM was either!!!

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member