GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The area of PTL is sparsely populated. Peachtree Rd. ends at PTL. Overlooking the landing is a handful of trailers, but even those are blocked by a line of trees. Otherwise, the area is mostly wetlands. Google Maps has street view of the landing. Sorry, I haven't mastered links and images on this new platform, but you can just google "peachtree landing" and it will show up on the map. HTH.

Edited to add link. Hopefully it works.

Google Maps
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Re: cell phone report.Judge ruling in favor of defense. Prosecutor attempted to introduce a "summary" not disclosed to defense. Prosecutor claims the evidence was previously submitted. However, said evidence is being introduced in different format, so Judge not allowing.

I think further belaboring the point about the summary versus report (which the Judge is not budging on - it’s not being admitted into evidence) is not doing any favors for the prosecutor. I wonder why they didn’t submit it to the defense? I understand her argument is that the defense already has the data given over 4 years ago, but not giving them the summary report seems to have been an oversight.

I think further belaboring the point about the summary versus report (which the Judge is not budging on - it’s not being admitted into evidence) is not doing any favors for the prosecutor. I wonder why they didn’t submit it to the defense? I understand her argument is that the defense already has the data given over 4 years ago, but not giving them the summary report seems to have been an oversight.
I hope she's not still arguing her point during this 5-minute break, but using it wisely to prepare for questioning this witness without the summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7