GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sunday morning to you all. I found these old notes. Can anyone tell me if these are true? I can’t remember where I got them from.

Nov. 1, 2013
To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

To Heather.. I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?

Heather responds...

I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore

Nov. 3, 2013

To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone.

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

I've followed this case from the start and I live about an hour away. I'm so perplexed as to how someone can be charged with kidnapping but not their murder since Heather has never been found. I'm so curious as to how Prosecution will cover this aspect. Also very concerned that jury will also question the charges with no charges for her murder. What are the jurors suppose to think about where Heather is located now following her kidnapping???
Does anyone know if there will be a live stream.

I've followed this case from the start and I live about an hour away. I'm so perplexed as to how someone can be charged with kidnapping but not their murder since Heather has never been found. I'm so curious as to how Prosecution will cover this aspect. Also very concerned that jury will also question the charges with no charges for her murder. What are the jurors suppose to think about where Heather is located now following her kidnapping???
Does anyone know if there will be a live stream.
Wish I knew for sure if there will be a live stream. Nothing has been reported in media since Oct 1. Guess we'll have to see what tomorrow brings. I'll be here early but doubt there will be much activity until after jury selection.

Praying Heather's family will get justice. This one seems painfully obvious to me. So many cases have no leads. I was so disappointed in the Jessica Chambers mistrial. Hoping this one works out like it should. I will be following!

Monday, October 8th:
*Trial set to begin - SC - Heather Rachel Elvis (20) (Dec. 19, 2013; never found) - Tammy Caison Moorer (41/now 45) charged & indicted (2/27/17) with kidnapping & indicted (April 27, 2018) with conspiracy to commit kidnapping.
9/17/18 Update: South Carolina’s Supreme Court rejected an effort by Horry County prosecutors to move the cases of Sidney and Tammy Moorer under one judge. The decision seemingly paves the way for Tammy Moorer’s trial related to the kidnapping of Heather Elvis to move forward next week on 10/8. Defense filed motion for change of venue, but were denied.
*Sidney StClair Moorer (38/now 42) charged & indicted (March, 2017) with kidnapping & indicted (April 27, 2018) with conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Will be tried separately.
2/21-22/14: Both arrested. 2/24/14: Both charged with murder. 3/17/14: Judge denies bond, but on 2/2/15 both get new bond hearing & post bond. 3/14/15: Tammy violates gag order (3 times) & charged. 3/10/16: Murder charges are dropped for both of them. August, 2016: Syd tried for kidnapping; mistrial declared when jurors could not deliver unanimous decision. 8/30/17: Sidney StClair Moorer accused of obstruction of justice charge for allegedly lying to investigators about phone call on night Heather went missing and found guilty 8/30/17 rec'd 10 years with year served. Eligible for parole Oct. 13, 2018, parole hearing would be 45-60 days after this date. 4/27/18: Both indicted on conspiracy to commit kidnapping. 7/25/18 Update: State files (7/13/18) Joinder Motion to try both defendants in one trial. March, 2017 GJ indicted Sidney for kidnapping & obstruction of justice and Tammy for kidnapping. On April 27, 2018 and additional indictment against both for conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Tammy's trial is set for Oct. 8, 2018, pending motion outcome. Motion denied, trial starts 10/8. Sidney will be tried separately.

I have 3 tweeters bookmarked so will keep an eye on them....
animated-smileys-computer-10.gif

Anyone seen what time it starts this morning yet? TIA! :)

I have 3 tweeters bookmarked so will keep an eye on them....
animated-smileys-computer-10.gif

Anyone seen what time it starts this morning yet? TIA! :)
Thanks, Niner! I've set my alarm for 5.30am. I'm kinda scared I'm going to miss something though lol, hope I don't. Looking forward to reading the tweets you post when I wake! :D

Still no news as to when it starts. Honestly, I cannot believe the lack of reporting regarding TM's trial. A start time at least, would be nice to know...ah well. See you in the morning! :D PS and OT: I can't believe I posted it's "Summer" here (NZ) lol...it's Spring sorry, not Summer! :rolleyes:

What's the name Tammy is using now on FB? Been awhile since I followed her postings..
Sorry 2Hope4, I really have no idea as it's been quite some time since I followed her on fb too. Maybe someone else knows?

I’ve never seen this photograph of Sidney until today.
upload_2018-10-8_6-8-24.jpeg
“In a hearing last month, the state discussed why it would be best to try the Moorers at the same time, noting they face the same charges and the same witnesses would be called in both cases.”
SC Supreme Court rejects motion for Sidney, Tammy Moorer to be tried together
“Sidney Moorer was tried in 2016, but that trial ended in a mistrial. A future trial date for him has not yet been set.”
Trial for woman charged in Horry Co. woman’s disappearance begins Monday

(Foxfire, big day today. Finally...)

@Knox
@bestill
@EmmaRose
@PeterThomasFan
@jillycat

Too many people to summon!

Making a note to send out more alerts but I’m sure many folks will be here tomorrow.

Glad to see you, Margarita. Wouldn't be the same without you!! And I share your sentiments about Foxfire. We know how much he had wanted justice for Heather and family. He and his wisdom are always missed. We waited five years for this. All I can say is I'm glad it's a different judge... To Heather - you are not forgotten!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member