GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't because Heather has a full section here at WS. I can move it to trials if anyone else thinks it should? I don't have a problem either way.

I tend to think the first place folks will look for trial info would be here in Heather's forum. Which, by the way, appears to need some clean up, a couple threads with Chinese-looking characters and just below this one.

Can't find any news on the start for jury selection, that gag order is still doing a number on this case.

I tend to think the first place folks will look for trial info would be here in Heather's forum. Which, by the way, appears to need some clean up, a couple threads with Chinese-looking characters and just below this one.

Can't find any news on the start for jury selection, that gag order is still doing a number on this case.

Hi geevee, good to see you! I think it is best to leave the trial thread here to keep all the Elvis information together.

I cleaned up the spam. I think I got it all.

It is very difficult to find anything about the trial.

ETA: I am surprised the court house is open today since it is Columbus Day, a federal holiday.

Last edited:
Danielle Barilla‏ @dbarillaTV

Busy day: We're bringing you Sgt. Carraway's funeral live We'll be at the bond hearing for the suspect accused of shooting and killing a man at Riptydz this weekend We have a crew at the jury selection for Tammy Moorer We're continuing to follow flooding after Florence

Danielle Barilla on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member