Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY **** TM and SM phones pinged from LBs at 11pm that night. BOMBSHELL IMHO

ETA I still believe they hurt her at LBs and took her car to her apt then decided PTL which would make the investigation start at PTL instead of LBs giving them an advantage. IMO

Cell phone evidence, including ping evidence, can be pretty dull depending on how it's presented. The state is going to have to boil this all down to a very simple and crystal clear summary for the jury during closing arguments. It's very easy to tune out and miss the nuggets buried within the back 'n forth.

So, am I alone in thinking that 5-minute call from Heather's phone at PTL is SM calling TM to say he panicked and didn't leave Heather's car at River Oaks? Begging TM to come get him, and TM is freaking out and yelling at him for breaking with the plan and for being so close to the house. TM finally gives in and flies to PTL as fast as possible to pick him up. Anybody else thinking that?

So, am I alone in thinking that 5-minute call from Heather's phone at PTL is SM calling TM to say he panicked and didn't leave Heather's car at River Oaks? Begging TM to come get him, and TM is freaking out and yelling at him for breaking with the plan and for being so close to the house. TM finally gives in and flies to PTL as fast as possible to pick him up. Anybody else thinking that?

I do think that too except I’m not sure who picked up who in the truck. Honestly I think TM would have been more of an aggressor to Heather than him but then again they are both charged equally so no way to know for sure.

ETA: plus that explains the long time at LBs and short times at her apt and PTL.

IMO

Given that Heather was calling the payphone from Long Branch from 3:02am for the next couple of minutes, I'm not sure about the timeline of SM coming to LB and doing whatever he did to H.E. there, and alone without TM being able to watch and/or participate.

I do think that too except I’m not sure who picked up who in the truck. Honestly I think TM would have been more of an aggressor to Heather than him but then again they are both charged equally so no way to know for sure.

IMO
True! The reason I'm thinking it was SM is because I can see TM committing the crime but forcing SM to ditch the car. I can also see her wanting to be able to prove she was at home as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel