GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey heeeey! Gotcha. Do we know if they will try him again now that mamma bear is in the slammer?

He's still charged with kidnapping and the newer conspiracy charge so they should, he's up for parole consideration (already!) so not sure if his case will hit the docket before or after he's released (if he does get paroled). If I were NL I'd get his trial scheduled as soon as possible.

Ok, then that doesn't jive with the timing that somebody was talking about online coupon.. I was thinking perhaps somebody was seeing her post online. But that was a much different time I think. I'm trying to find the timeline with that, but my recollection is how much different time.
From Harmony's post earlier in this thread, the first couponing text was sent at 1:47 am, about the time Heather and BW would have been ending their phone call and about 6 minutes before those 10 posts to Heather's Tumblr. The second couponing text was sent at 3:10 am, an hour after someone stopped posting to Heather's Tumblr. (I added the red to Harmony's post for the times you were talking about.)

The 'got he ad' text was not to Sidney. Here is what was testified about it:

Timestamp on video below 2:48:55

Tammy Moorer Trial Day 6 Part 1 - from Live Stream 1 - Wild About Trial

1:47 am You all gonna go to the store. We don’t need the ad it’s online now. (from number communicated with before- not Sidney)

3:10 am Tammy says – Got he ad – Home (timestamp 2:50:50 on video the witness states it was not to Sidney)

(Note on December 16th through the 18th Tammy was sending messages to guys (Caleb) from Sidney’s phone.)

4:20 am appears Sidney has his phone now

4:37 am Tammy sends to Sidney's phone- Can you please bring me an orange juice with the pot stickers?

Sidney – yes mam

Tammy- thank you

He has no good reason for thinking that.

“I just don't believe that Tammy Moorer was involved in anything to either kill her or kidnap her. I've been living with this case almost five years and she had many opportunities to quote save herself if she gave evidence against someone else and that really never happened"

www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/25/i-just-dont-believe-that-tammy-moorer-was-involved-attorney-speaks-after-gag-order-lifted-moorer-case/?fbclid=IwAR2UL7XCAICAOPW5mGbbaUpiPeBERFxi4-0eMQWdBRlA0pq6AxTxrNUskzI

She can't save herself by rolling on "someone else" because she was as involved, if not more (IMO). He's basically implying SM did it on his own. Not a chance! TM is lucky she's only gone down for kidnapping (so far *fingers crossed*).

Now that she has been convicted maybe the mods will let you start a parking lot thread? Ask? They kidnapped HE and TM has been found guilty . There are lessons to be learned here but they need the exposure. Plus one screen grab of just the right post might reveal a witness who could pinpoint a location of importance but never saw the possible clue to click the memory.

I have asked lots of officers about how facebook has helped in so many cases. One officer told me once in 23 minutes he had all the details of a crime and even the suspects mother offered up information that helped solve a crime. He had nothing helpful In his case except one image..He said "i love me some facebook" We have a conviction in HE's case yet no ending, there is so much left undone and with people locked away social media might really offer up the end results. Over time. She deleted these thing for a reason which had to be because she thought them incriminating. If she herself thought that should we not examine that?

Now I am I normal person ,who cares about moral injustices of all kinds but I lack in a lot in legal knowledge so there may be very very valid reasons a thread like this would not be allowed. However if there are those it would be great to get a response on those issues ,so that all of us as sleuths understand those implications.

Can someone refresh my memory. I don't remember any testimony by somebody at Facebook, or any search warrant returns for Facebook information. It was just the opposite I thought of emails and verification of such. I didn't see anything on the stand from Facebook that was verified from the company.

Donna Elder, a senior solicitor, said on March 13 Tammy Moorer took a pregnancy test at the Georgetown County Detention Center and it was negative. On March 18, Moorer told officials she believed she was pregnant and requested to be examined by an obstetrics and gynecology doctor because the last time she had one was in 2005, Elder said.

On March 26, Elder said Moorer was taken to Loris Hospital for a human chorionic gonadotropin, also known as hCG, test, which is a hormone produced during pregnancy. That urine test showed hCG levels had increased and indicated she was pregnant, but an ultrasound showed it was questionable, Elder said.

On March 28, Moorer was taken to Conway Medical Center for another hCG test to confirm, but it showed her levels had not risen much from the first test two days prior.

“The doctor said if it was a viable pregnancy it would have doubled,” Elder said.

Officials have asked Moorer to take another pregnancy test and be examined by an OBGYN, but Elder said she has since refused those tests and refused to take any prenatal vitamins offered to her by jail staffers.

https://www.thestate.com/2014/05/23/3463195/woman-charged-in-heather-elvis.html?sp=/99/132/

The above was posted in 2014, unfortunately the link no longer works. But I had forgotten about all this.

Ive typed my posts out 4 times. I give up tonight but will try again tomorrow from a tablet instead of my phone. Night all.

I had the same thing happening today. The page kept refreshing and erasing my posts. I am on an iphone and found that if I disable JavaScript, it resolves the problem. HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214