GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF TM goes to CG prison, how far is her new residence from the trial location? Is she being transported as we type?? Will she stay in local jail until the next transfer inmates to prison occurs?

I only ask these questions because I think SM mugshot and transfer to prison happened very quickly.

Love opening the new thread and seeing at the top: GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Thanks @JerseyGirl! I better go backread on the old thread. Real life jumped in my lap after the sentencing. Y'all don't get too out of control, please. :D

OMG. I just got the GREAT NEWS !!!

I literally am bursting out in happy tears right now.

Thanks so much to everyone here for covering this case.

I have so much catching up to do and just wanted to thank everyone for being supportive of Heather and her family. We all know what happened because a lot of us have followed this case as it happened and there is only one reasonable explanation why Heather is not with us today.

The JURY got it right!! I am so thankful and crying my eyes out with happy tears. :)

all the support sites are down.... very strange, eh?

I think in the hour it took to get her to the courtroom after they had a verdict, she was on someone's cell phone updating her final U:M post (anyone get a screenshot? I didn't). I think one of her kids was instructed to hit "post" if she was found guilty, and then delete the page.

I can't quote on an edited post (that I know of) but someone mentioned the Elvis family saying 2 families were hurt in this and they are right. They showed more class and grace in the 3 statements they gave than TM has the past 5 years. It just really makes me sad and angry that her poor children have to live without both parents b/c of a decision that was made out of spite and hate. I know kids live without parents because of various reasons but this was really something that could have been prevented. IMO I said it before and I'll say it again, TM could have moved on without SM and been just fine. So what if he "got Heather pregnant" so freaking what. Then he looks like a cheating slime dog and you get to be the woman who was done wrong by your cheating husband. Is that so much worse than a jail cell? This all could have been so different.

Last edited:
I do want to know from this jury, is if that Micky antenna ornament or the ball hitch light-up ornament had anything to do with their verdict in this case. The defense just went on and on and on about those two things, and I could just not see how either of those two things had anything to do with proving the defendant innocent of the crimes. I could not believe how much time was spent on those two things.

I want to know! Did the defense really bring so much attention to something that would outright show TM to be lying?

IF TM goes to CG prison, how far is her new residence from the trial location? Is she being transported as we type?? Will she stay in local jail until the next transfer inmates to prison occurs?

I only ask these questions because I think SM mugshot and transfer to prison happened very quickly.

I would think that transport times/dates are all kept confidential, for very obvious reasons (escape, security, safety, etc.).

Conway to Columbia is about 2 hours depending on traffic.

I think in the hour it took to get her to the courtroom after they had a verdict, she was on someone's cell phone updating her final U:M post (anyone get a screenshot? I didn't). I think one of her kids was instructed to hit "post" if she was found guilty, and then delete the page.

darn... no screenshot? anyone know what it said? I think her mom or kids will be online posting, once they get in to see her and she dictates what she wants said. Its far from over, sadly.

Allegedly TM's new mugshot. She'll get a new one when she's transferred to whatever state prison she goes to.

Click on image to view full size face of evil.
Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-3-28-01-PM.jpg

I do want to know from this jury, is if that Micky antenna ornament or the ball hitch light-up ornament had anything to do with their verdict in this case. The defense just went on and on and on about those two things, and I could just not see how either of those two things had anything to do with proving the defendant innocent of the crimes. I could not believe how much time was spent on those two things.

I want to know! Did the defense really bring so much attention to something that would outright show TM to be lying?

I think they went on about it because it didn't show up on the analysis by the video expert. I have to say, that worried me. But I didn't think about the Walmart video! Nancy smartly held off mentioning until the very end so it would make a big impression. Then, that Walmart video clearly showed there was no ball ornament on the hitch. I could be wrong, but I think that was why the verdict was so quick.

Ummm, LOL I was banished from that page yesterday. I admit I was being a bit of a b***ch LMAO but just couldn't help myself. I asked relevant questions, and their response was to hit the ban hammer. It would almost be worth it to sock up just to say NEENER NEENER NEEEEEEEEENER! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay