GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, No Tammy, No Prince! Murder in the Mansion instead. So I don't know what's going on.

The trial for the sole accused in the mansion murders just ended this week, poor TM being bumped by another murderer deemed more important than she.

Do national shows like that pay for interviews? I thought it was only the rags that needed to do that. If they did pay her, I'd have to think in order not to enrich a guilty person they'd have to have done it before the verdict, and she'd risk violating the gag order for the dough as she seems to have lived her life (in recent years, at any rate) thumbing her nose at the law.

Watched all of 20/20. First part was "Murder in the Mansion". Last part was about Amy (one of the reporters) climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro. No 15 minutes of fame for TM.... awwww :D
Unfortunately, no exposure for missing Heather Elvis either. As much as everyone hates tammy, more exposure in the national news might help solve where she is and bring closure to the family. She deserves to be found.

Unfortunately, no exposure for missing Heather Elvis either. As much as everyone hates tammy, more exposure in the national news might help solve where she is and bring closure to the family. She deserves to be found.
She does deserve to be found, and obviously most of us here was going to watch tonight or we wouldn't have known it didn't air tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME