GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he also testified about the pic? But no more detail than in TM's trial?

ETA: Do you happen to know what day he testified in his trial? I'd like to find it if it's available.

I don't know which day, but here is some info. It made me realize I was wrong, DD was not in SMs first trial, he was in his latest trial. Thinking about it, this makes sense to me because somewhere along the line, I got the impression DD saw the photo at a party celebrating a release from jail.

Closing arguments concluded in Sidney Moorer obstruction of justice trial, jury to be charged

Istiff said:
In the Teresa Sievers case, I think it was 48 hours not 20/20 IIRC, people were actually sympathizing with Mark (her husband who had his bff kill her) b/c he was "out of state and had an alibi". I can't with the general public when it comes to these shows (that I love and watch). I just hope they see through her like the jury and all of us have!

Wait!! WHAT?? Teresa's husband had her killed?? I haven't been over there for quite awhile. Must make my way over! Thanks for the info.

So from Gardenista's link ... the "evidence" that she said her attorneys failed to bring forward was witnesses and video from back when she was being threatened by members of the community. :rolleyes: Too funny!!

During her speech when she threw her attorneys under the bus, she said all the evidence is in the box :)

I thought PC paid.... but why would ANYONE take this case pro bono? I'll never understand that.
Perhaps she is hoping that a higher profile attorney, who deals with impossible defense situations/appeals, will come to her aid after her interviews go nationally. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were her but we aren't dealing with someone who rationalizes things as normal people do.

Last edited:
I don't know which day, but here is some info. It made me realize I was wrong, DD was not in SMs first trial, he was in his latest trial. Thinking about it, this makes sense to me because somewhere along the line, I got the impression DD saw the photo at a party celebrating a release from jail.

Closing arguments concluded in Sidney Moorer obstruction of justice trial, jury to be charged

I had paid pretty close attention to that trial and hadn't remembered anything about a pic of Heather being testified about, but then my memory isn't as strong as it once was, so thanks for clearing it up.

I thought I'd recalled that the Moorers had been released from jail before SM was tried but that time period gets a little fuzzy for me.

Anybody know if public defenders are available for her appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake