GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no respect for those who provide spotlights to criminals. Now that she was found guilty, why are they showcasing her version of events and lying narrative about what a victim she is? That airtime could be better used for a story about Heather and an appeal for tips, with her family as her voice.

And why is convicted kidnapper TMoorer not back in court on a contempt charge for violating the gag order?

Excellent question!

I predict she'll be in a lot of trouble at first and then she'll end up being the head bully inmate by the time she leaves, if she leaves.

I think she is all talk behind a keyboard but in person she is a scared little 'mouse'. She may try to play that person in prison but once she gets HER *advertiser censored* beat down... she'll be someones bit&. She will find a 'protector' and play and tell people she is in charge, but it will be a facade, like the rest of her life.

I think she is all talk behind a keyboard but in person she is a scared little 'mouse'. She may try to play that person in prison but once she gets HER *advertiser censored* beat down... she'll be someones bit&. She will find a 'protector' and play and tell people she is in charge, but it will be a facade, like the rest of her life.
I don't know, Sid sure was scared of her. I think she goes into rages and you're right she's going to get her *advertiser censored* beat down. We'll be reading about that. She's not going to just go away quietly, imo.

Regarding the picture that DD saw on the phone .. did he testify that Sidney showed it to him, or that he just saw it?? If Sidney purposely showed him, why??? Did he think DD wouldn't tell a soul about it?? ** I don't understand the reasoning behind showing someone that could easily blab to the police (which he eventually did!)

Regarding the picture that DD saw on the phone .. did he testify that Sidney showed it to him, or that he just saw it?? If Sidney purposely showed him, why??? Did he think DD wouldn't tell a soul about it?? ** I don't understand the reasoning behind showing someone that could easily blab to the police (which he eventually did!)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Sidney showed it to DD --which was a stupid thing to do ...

There was so little info revealed about that photograph and Livesay's questioning of DD about it was strange. Maybe more of the particulars regarding the pic are being guarded because it may be used as evidence in their murder trial. Hope so.

Hi Dylgem,

I could be completely off on this, but the only thing I can think of is that a few of Heather's Twitter posts said stuff like "there's nothing for me in this town" and how she would like to run off to Thailand (paraphrasing here). I think TM was trying to insinuate that Heather left on her own and that information therefore would be "proof" that Tammy had nothing to do with her disappearance. MOO

Do you remember when Heather posted this? I remember it but not the day. TIA

This week Tammy Moorer was found guilty of kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, her husband's former mistress who has been missing since 2013. Just days earlier, she sat down with ABC News senior national correspondent Matt Gutman for her first television interview.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv...f-2020-on-ABC-Friday-October-26-2018-20181025

JMO

This has already been mentioned but I cannot believe that the title alone proves she went against the Gag Order of the court.....

"Just days earlier, she sat down with ABC News......."

Its unbelievable the total disregard for the rules of the court. Hope the judge drags her back into court for a $400 dollar fine.

Unbelievable.

I hope the show is non bias and gives statements from the victims family in this show.

ETA And yeah isnt there a law against profiting from a crime. So if she was paid a fee for her interview then the court should fine her for that amount too.

Last edited:
Did Donald ever say (through any source we can quote or link to) what SM said when he showed him the picture, or give any details of the picture? I don't recall anything other than he says he saw a picture.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Sidney showed it to DD --which was a stupid thing to do ...

There was so little info revealed about that photograph and Livesay's questioning of DD about it was strange. Maybe more of the particulars regarding the pic are being guarded because it may be used as evidence in their murder trial. Hope so.

Witness testifies about how Heather Elvis looked in photo after she went missing

IMO, I believe that the questions needed to be asked in a very specific way in order to avoid objection/hearsay. It is worth it to look up the video, it is day 7, part 1. I do not think that there were any objections at all when being questioned by the prosecution, which I believe helped add to the gravity of what was being said.

He 'saw' photo on boost mobile flip phone at the Moorer house. no details in regards to exactly how he saw it during this testimony.

he was asked 'when you saw that picture of heather elvis, could she move?'
i don't think so.
did it look like she could talk?
no

And later
'after seeing that picture, do you expect anybody to hear from heather elvis?'
no

Witness testifies about how Heather Elvis looked in photo after she went missing

IMO, I believe that the questions needed to be asked in a very specific way in order to avoid objection/hearsay. It is worth it to look up the video, it is day 7, part 1. I do not think that there were any objections at all when being questioned by the prosecution, which I believe helped add to the gravity of what was being said.

He 'saw' photo on boost mobile flip phone at the Moorer house. no details in regards to exactly how he saw it during this testimony.

he was asked 'when you saw that picture of heather elvis, could she move?'
i don't think so.
did it look like she could talk?
no

And later
'after seeing that picture, do you expect anybody to hear from heather elvis?'
no

JMO
The reason I believe him is because he seemed the type to not make up something this drastic. I could see how he thought it would help him get a more lenient deal for his own law troubles but I dont think he would make up something so outrageous knowing the Ms would be really mad at him over his testimony.
He had to be fearing for his own life after he came forward with this information and the only reason he felt they would not harm him over it was because it really happened and he knew that they knew it was true.

If I heard things right during the trial then I think he was recently let out of jail himself when he went over to their house. And SM had just gotten out of jail himself and my understanding is this was a sort of small party to celebrate SM getting out of jail. So I think SM saw this cousin as a fellow inmate of sorts since the cousin had just gotten out too.

I could see where this sort of thing could happen if SM was in a celebratory mood.

And the cousin probably had no intentions of ever telling anyone until about a month or more later when he was in trouble again and back in jail. That is when he began thinking of what he could do to help his own case. He obviously risked his life to testify IMO and so I dont think he would make this up for that reason alone. His story about this photo has never changed once he came forward about it.

I do wish NL would have asked him more specific questions about what he saw but I suspect there could have been lots of objections because it was just his opinion on what he saw. So that maybe why NL wanted to keep it as generic as possible. He saw it and it looked bad enough to know she wasnt coming home again.

Even if he never testified I think there was enough evidence shown to us in court to show that NL proved her case. So even if we throw out his testimony I dont think it would hurt this case too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member