GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned to be there myself but situation out of my control has prevented me. Barring no further issue I plan on being there next week.

It appears to me they have rows behind defense marked off (see white signs st end?) and most are sitting on left (prosection) side. Not abnormal for that to happen.

I think livestream has kept some folks from actually going? I do see a good number people there I know are only there in support of the Elvis family.
I know I have missed trials that I wanted to attend.

I have seen them block of the first few rows for LE on both sides but not on only one side.

Going into next week is not a surprise to me. I don't want the State to wrap it up Friday and leave the defense all weekend to prepare, I would rather the State continue into the first of the week leaving the jury and defense with some intrigue. Just my strategy opinion.

I stepped away for abit too...have just popped a Banana Cake in the oven!!
th
So proud of myself getting something done for my family so early in the morning LOL!!

I know I have missed trials that I wanted to attend.

I have seen them block of the first few rows for LE on both sides but not on only one side.

In the first two days the first two rows had a sign that said "RESERVED". I believe that was when they were picking the jury and no one has sat there since.

In the past trials, no one sits in the middle. I know the Elvis family likes to sit all the way against the wall to the left away from the camera. I assume others do so because they do not want want themselves shown on camera.

In Sidney's trials the only people who sat in the middle behind Sidney was the Mrs., Polly and the kids. I haven't seen Polly at all so I assume she's on the witness list??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo